+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
I tried linking my application to GC account always getting no application found with the given details . While searching for the application it is asking for where do you want to live . I forgot what I have mentioned in the application , is there a way that we can verify it now in any of the forms . Any leads here greatly appreciated
I think it's the city and province you mentioned in the im8 form. I've had no luck with it so far though and i submitted at 12.14pm est

Reactions: Vaish Ap

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Doesn’t everyone give their biometrics while applying for study permit ? It was obviously not older than 10 years so would that be enough?
Depends: I've never had biometrics done and I've been here 7 years on a study permit and now work permit. I got my study permit pre-biometrics requirement and then covid happened while I was applying for my work permit and they stopped biometrics requirements for a while for in-land applicants. So just depends on your situation.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hello again,

I think some people decided to have consultation with a lawyer after reading my post, but please be careful.
Quite a lot of people working in legal field, including immigration, are not very responsible nor knowledgeable/ethical enough.

Only few of lawyers/consultants are working as much as paid/promised before payment.
I repeatedly referred to one lawyer, but it does not mean that I recommend his firm though he is not bad one.

AJDrinko

Jun 6, 2021
  • Stream: Essential Workers (Non HC)
  • Submitted: May 25, 2021 (7:02pm)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: - Already given
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
I have a question
My visa expires on August 13th this year.

What is the best course of action if :
a) AOR hasn't been received
b) it has been received but still a work in progress
for example, should I apply to get the visitor visa while it's being processed?

Harkaran bhullar

May 12, 2021
  • Stream: Essential Workers (Non HC)
  • Submitted: May 25, 2021 (7:02pm)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: - Already given
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
I have a question
My visa expires on August 13th this year.

What is the best course of action if :
a) AOR hasn't been received
b) it has been received but still a work in progress
for example, should I apply to get the visitor visa while it's being processed?
Go for WORK PERMIT EXTENSION UNDER PUBLIC POLICY 18 MONTHS NOTE—-APPLY BEFORE 27JULY
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/pgwp-extend.html

roni2283

Jun 7, 2021
I have submitted Web form to withdraw my TR to PR Application. so does anyone know is it right way to withdraw or how long it would take from their response?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Anyone called IRCC ? In relation to fixing mistakes in application forms.
I have been trying to call them, but no luck.