+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Yo guys and gals, question! Did we have to upload the rcmp pcc also or the loe for it. Cause I didn't and someone told me that we had to had to upload it.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Yo guys and gals, question! Did we have to upload the rcmp pcc also or the loe for it. Cause I didn't and someone told me that we had to had to upload it.
No it wasn’t required. If immigration needs they will let us know

from the guide:
You and your family members don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.

Reactions: canadawonderland

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

i am very tensed about my tr to pr application. I really need a genuine advise on what to do next. I marked "yes" for any previous refusals for my husband but did not mention any details in the box. Would that be ban on my file or should i withdraw my application?

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
No it wasn’t required. If immigration needs they will let us know

from the guide:
You and your family members don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.
Nice, that's what I had in my mind but the guy told me with so much conviction, I litterally doubted myself... Moral - don't believe what everyone says...

Reactions: shravan95

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Is this for Post Graduates? I'm not a former student.

I called IRCC and as I'm a British Citizen I am not eligible for an extension which sucks

So what are my best options if the TR2PR doesn't come through before August 13th
Did the IRCC agent you called not give you any advice? I think if your AOR comes through in time with an application number then I would raise a webform and send a copy of your work permit and letter of explanation to them to add to your file and ask them what you can do. In the meantime, I would contact the IRCC again and get them to give you better advice. I believe your only option is to apply for visitor status (which gives you another six-months, but you'll take a financial hit...).

bonjour8275

Oct 30, 2020
Hi , I have a good question. How many of us linked succesfully the application without an AOR? Personaly, I only saw that Alberta have done that.

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,do we need to submit new pcc for TR to PR, applied for essential worker category, submitted previous Pcc with application, applied for new pcc at bls but it's rejected as passport adress is not matching with original adress, and no one is staying in Passport adress now,what to do now, please advise how to apply pcc,am worried alot for this,thanks in advance.

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
Hi , I have a good question. How many of us linked succesfully the application without an AOR? Personaly, I only saw that Alberta have done that.
There is a girl on Telegram chat, who has linked it. She got bil the very next day, and aor today.

So, it’s really depends when an agent opens your file

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Question:
Wet signatures weren’t required except for representative form right ? The digital signature in the end of the application covered everything right ?
Many people are saying we had to sign it by hand including some immigration consultants !
Any views ?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Question:
Wet signatures weren’t required except for representative form right ? The digital signature in the end of the application covered everything right ?
Many people are saying we had to sign it by hand including some immigration consultants !
Any views ?
IRCC has confused us, on guide it says fill, print, sign and date. On Twitter they say a digital signature at the end will cover everything

Reactions: NAVNII