+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Should I raise a webform to correct my mistakes made during file submission as I have not received AOR and was not able to link the application? I have read that some people raised webforms here without AOR.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Should I raise a webform to correct my mistakes made during file submission as I have not received AOR and was not able to link the application? I have read that some people raised webforms here without AOR.
depends on wt kinda mistk uh made.
nd if some docmntion is missing or smthng , yuh can do whn uh got AOR, cause they wll b able to view ur updation or changes uh made. Its quite obvs that they are going to look into your file only after AOR.
As per my knwldg.. so

Silva123

Dec 27, 2018
Hi there guys,

I have applied for international graduate stream under the public policy. I came to Canada when i was 17 and have not travelled outside of the country since i came in. If i recall at the time of the application they said if you are a minor we don't need a police clearance certificate. Do i need to get police check from my home country or Canada and i was also wondering if we need to take medical test as one of my friend told me it is not necessary to take a new test because of the new update from cic. Is it okay to submit an old medical test that i can submit which i have taken from my home country? Thanks i

AJDrinko

Jun 6, 2021
  • Stream: Essential Workers (Non HC)
  • Submitted: May 25, 2021 (7:02pm)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: - Already given
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
I have a question
My visa expires on August 13th this year.

What is the best course of action if :
a) AOR hasn't been received
b) it has been received but still a work in progress
for example, should I apply to get the visitor visa while it's being processed?

Go for WORK PERMIT EXTENSION UNDER PUBLIC POLICY 18 MONTHS NOTE—-APPLY BEFORE 27JULY
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/pgwp-extend.html
This doesn't appear when I go to apply for it. it only gives me Express Entry, Am I missing something?

Is this for Post Graduates? I'm not a former student.

I called IRCC and as I'm a British Citizen I am not eligible for an extension which sucks

So what are my best options if the TR2PR doesn't come through before August 13th

Reactions: Alberta2018