+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Qxxxxxx

May 7, 2021
Hello everybody, I just received my AOR
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:06pm EST)
  • AOR: June 3, 2021
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Hi did you paid the biometric fee while submitting your file or did you attach your old biometrics letter?
Can you please let me know?

nm110

Apr 9, 2019
I just noticed that my job reference letter had minor mistake. My salary shown on it is $ .05 more than my payslip. Will this be a problem? For example if my paystub is for 11.45, its 11.50 on job letter.

sidcome

Jul 28, 2020
Did you give biometrics before? If yes and it's still valid, you don't need to pay.

If you've never given biometrics, all you can do now is wait for AOR. Once you get it, pay the biometrics fees and raise a web form to submit the receipt.
Doesn’t everyone give their biometrics while applying for study permit ? It was obviously not older than 10 years so would that be enough?

dollyg

May 31, 2021
I tried linking my application to GC account always getting no application found with the given details . While searching for the application it is asking for where do you want to live . I forgot what I have mentioned in the application , is there a way that we can verify it now in any of the forms . Any leads here greatly appreciated

Reactions: Ac1dico
Jun 5, 2021
I tried linking my application to GC account always getting no application found with the given details . While searching for the application it is asking for where do you want to live . I forgot what I have mentioned in the application , is there a way that we can verify it now in any of the forms . Any leads here greatly appreciated
Check your IMM0008

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
It is in IMM0008 question 5.

Jun 5, 2021
Hello, Can I quit my job when I submit my application or do I need to wait for my AOR? Does the AOR say what date the application is submitted?

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
https://trprpath-voiertrp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/sign-in

Sign in here and download Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008], mandatory form.

Reactions: JALT