+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

yassinebouhlel

Sep 27, 2020
You only need to have the intention to LIVE outside Quebec, which means that you are allowed to work anywhere in Canada (ex. reside in Ottawa and working in Gatineau QC), even you can apply for PR from Quebec, but then they will ask you to prove that you will reside outside Quebec, for example, lease agreement.

So, You should be very careful with your intention to live outside Quebec, if you plan to work in Quebec and apply with Quebec address, then the officer will ask you to provide strong evidence (lease agreement, driver's license, etc.) that you will reside outside Quebec. You will be more suspicious and it is a possibility that the officer will do more background checks that will cause delays. So to exclude all these suspicions, it is highly recommended to apply when you reside outside Quebec with a good LOE where you will convince the officer that you don't want to reside in Quebec and explain that this job in Quebec is temporary and you maintain your address in other province than QC.
Thanks for your reply but lets say that i moved to ontario while Iam still working for the Montreal Office and then Apply for the PR and after getting the PR can I come back to join my office as sooner it will be allwoed to back to it ?

Thanks

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I am facing very weird issue, when i am seeing my application for international graduate i am able to see that i have uploaded pdf file document in work experience link but when i am trying to see my document by clicking on "view" its saying download is failed, I tried multiple times still the same issue and even my internet connection is working fine,
I am able to view my other documents too.
Does anyone also facing same issue or its just me?:(
No I just tried and it works fine. I'd suggest you to clear cookie and cache on your browser and then try again. Try downloading using a different browser. Even try using a different PC if possible and even you can try it from your phone. If you're still unable to download it then most probably you uploaded a corrupt file and should call IRCC first thing Monday morning and also submit a webform rn

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi Guys,

I am facing very weird issue, when i am seeing my application for international graduate i am able to see that i have uploaded pdf file document in work experience link but when i am trying to see my document by clicking on "view" its saying download is failed, I tried multiple times still the same issue and even my internet connection is working fine,
I am able to view my other documents too.
Does anyone also facing same issue or its just me?:(
Don't worry, the issue must be from the portal itself. If IRCC is unable to view the files, they will most likely ask you to submit them. I'm not sure if you have to re-submit them via webform but I would suggest that you call IRCC in the morning.

bonjour8275

Oct 30, 2020
Thanks for your reply but lets say that i moved to ontario while Iam still working for the Montreal Office and then Apply for the PR and after getting the PR can I come back to join my office as sooner it will be allwoed to back to it ?

Thanks
Yes, if you'll get your PR, after that you can move in any province that you want.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Thank you! Yes! Believe it or not but some of us are having sleepless nights and anxiety so if you don’t have 100% certainty do not give advices cause it scares people
Well, I am certain you have to disclose all the important things in Personal history. Rest is up to you how you want to handle it. No one here can give you answers with 100% certainty unless they are certified immigration consultants. If you want 100% accurate answers, then you should just reach out to an immigration consultant instead of asking questions here.

Reactions: canwave and Tomican

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Even immigration consultants cant give 100% certain advice, plenty of people have gotten banned for missrep after having consultants do their applications.

Reactions: canwave

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Even immigration consultants cant give 100% certain advice, plenty of people have gotten banned for missrep after having consultants do their applications.
IRCC updates Code of Conduct for Immigration Consultants
May 15, 2021

Issue:
Individuals seeking to come to Canada or become citizens often rely on the advice and expertise of immigration and citizenship consultants to help them navigate immigration processes. However, these individuals are sometimes the victims of unethical or fraudulent consultants, which may result in severe consequences, including delays to immigration applications, financial loss, and even permanent loss of immigration status. When consultants provide incompetent advice or engage in fraud or misrepresentation, the effect on individual lives and the integrity of Canada's immigration system can be far-reaching. These effects can have an impact on Canadian citizens, permanent residents and foreign nationals, and can be particularly egregious when the victims are vulnerable due to language and cultural barriers.

https://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2021/2021-05-15/html/reg1-eng.html

;)

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
It is not misrepresentation at all. Stop freaking out others. I worked for immigration consultant, we never mentioned part time work while doing full time studies in canada. Every client got approved for PR.
If you don't have experience atleast don't answer instead of scarring some one
What do you tell your clients write down in Personal History form if they work part-time during the summers? Skip it?

Param1991

May 16, 2021
What do you tell your clients write down in Personal History form if they work part-time during the summers? Skip it?
We usually mentioned what you did full time, in summer breaks if worked full time then you should mention it.
Otherwise during your semester if you studied full time that period can be covered as student

Param1991

May 16, 2021
We usually mentioned what you did full time, in summer breaks if worked full time then you should mention it.
Otherwise during your semester if you studied full time that period can be covered as student
Its not big deal. If they had any issue regarding personal history, they ask you to send it again.

So relax. If any one is overly concerned just send the webform.

IshuMeetu

Oct 21, 2020
Hi - We submitted our ITA completed application on 22nd Feb, completed our Medical and Biometrics by 24th March
Any idea by when we can expect an update from IRCC on our application