Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Officer hasn't processed your application, and no application number assigned to it yet
Ok, so AOR is when the officer starts processing your APP, right? linking gc to APP!! u mentioned they haven't found it!! so I'm lost!! pls explain!!

byqc

May 26, 2021
I submitted my application around 12:30 on May 6 but only the problem was that the birth certificate&identity and civil status documents were not submitted. I am very worried about my application may be refused. Anybody has the same situation but has received the AOR?

It would depend on your marital status. If you have a partner, you would have to submit a proof like marriage certificate, on application, to prove the eligibility requirement of your partner, because it is MANDATORY on the application website.

See the site again. It shows like below:

Additional Dependents/Declaration IMM0008 DEP, mandatory (if applicable)
Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409], mandatory (if applicable)
Evidence of common-law union and cohabitation, mandatory (if applicable)
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476], mandatory (if applicable)
Marriage certificate, mandatory (if applicable)
Divorce certificate and/or legal separation agreement , mandatory (if applicable)
Death certificate, mandatory (if applicable)

Adoption certificate , mandatory (if applicable)

...However, there is no upload button specifically for documents to show your National ID etc. to prove your own identity. And documents to be uploaded with the button shown like below is NOT something which can be a reason for refusal.

Documents related to the e-APR not captured in other fields

I would say that missing National ID etc. on application is not a reason for refusal because:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

>Other documents
As applicable to their situation, applicants are required to submit the following documents through their online account as part of their e-APR. The system does not let applicants submit their e-APR until documents have been uploaded into the provided fields.

In contrast to other documents, however, applications will not be rejected as “incomplete” if the documents listed below are not provided to the proper specification.

Applications can, however, be refused if the processing office does not have enough information on file to be satisfied that the applicant meets the requirements of the program to which they are applying.<

...Your own ID is not a requirement (like language test score) of the program to which you are applying, I think.
The site above is not for TR to PR but for EE. However, I do not think that the rule for the former is very different from the latter, regarding its completeness of application, unless told by IRCC.
I think there is some discrepancies between the application guide and the application website, and it caused us a confusion.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Ok, so AOR is when the officer starts processing your APP, right? linking gc to APP!! u mentioned they haven't found it!! so I'm lost!! pls explain!!
What Alberta2018 meant (and the poor guy/girl has already shown infinite patience on this site) by "is not there yet" is that your application is not yet on the system to be linked because they haven't started processing it yet. Thousands of people submitted an application within the first hour of if opening. IRCC have just started looking at the applications of the people that applied within minutes of it opening. Once they get around to your application they will open it - enter the main details on their system - and then it will be allocated an application number. At that point you will be able to go into your main mycic account and press the button to link your application. If you can't link it yet it's because they haven't looked at your application yet that's all. Just try again next week, or the week after.

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What Alberta2018 meant (and the poor guy/girl has already shown infinite patience on this site) by "is not there yet" is that your application is not yet on the system to be linked because they haven't started processing it yet. Thousands of people submitted an application within the first hour of if opening. IRCC have just started looking at the applications of the people that applied within minutes of it opening. Once they get around to your application they will open it - enter the main details on their system - and then it will be allocated an application number. At that point you will be able to go into your main mycic account and press the button to link your application. If you can't link it yet it's because they haven't looked at your application yet that's all. Just try again next week, or the week after.
Oh ok!!! Now I get it !! thank u

Reactions: JALT

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
However we can rectify through web form right ? Or it’s a danger zone ?
I wouldn't sweat it. They are concerned about unexplained gaps in time. If you were a student between date A and B then that will cover that particular time period.... they will be more likely to check that it matches the dates of your study permit (or being on implied status).

Reactions: shravan95

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
1. Sign in to your IRCC secure account - Canada.ca (sign in to your account. You can register if don't have one)
2. Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online. -> Click on "Add (link)
3. Category -> Permanent Residence
Sub-category -> Sub-Category: TR to PR Pathway
Application details -> Choose whatever applied to you ( For me UCI + Family Name)
Applicant's personal information: Passport
It also asks the merital status and how my applicants are there with residents city

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It also asks the merital status and how my applicants are there with residents city
I have given 3 applicants under the application - but only 2 people .. TBH! my son is a Canadian so should I mentioned 2 or 3?