+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hello everyone,
I am on SOWP and while filling my PR Application under (TR to PR Pathway) I forgot to mention my previous Canada SOWP refusal and USA (B1/B2) visa refusal as i filled the forms in a rush to make sure I won’t miss out the opportunity.
In later date i got approval for both CANADA and USA visa’s.
But now i am not sure what to do should i widraw my file it send Webforms!
Because i heard they might say it is a misrepresentation but actually it was honest mistake because of the rush.
Can anyone suggest what i can do?
Thank you
Send a webform ASAP. Doing so will prevent misrepresentation.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys i have one question. By mistake i only submitted my diploma in education section. Does it will create any issue ??
I doubt it will be an issue. Your diploma is an official document from the learning institution. Although you haven't received your AOR, you can contact IRCC via webform and attach your transcripts. When you receive your AOR, submit again. I know someone who already sent a Webform to IRCC informing them that he had not submitted some document and they replied advising that he can submit the document once he receives his AOR. But heard from an immigration lawyer that using the UCI number, immigration agents will take note that you at least made an attempt to submit the document and leave notes in your immigration file.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Honest Answers (Please)
Can we send web form without Application number or not? , multiple people - multiple thoughts. If the documents are not going to reach the very end without app number, it is no point of sending it now.
Yes you can using your UCI. I just responded to another member that an immigration lawyer informed me that the agents will at least indicate in your immigration file that you had attempted to contact them. They will however respond to your Webform advising you to wait till you receive an AOR

Reactions: AloeVera

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I believe @MatEst is prolly right. @Alberta2018 was able to link his application to his IRCC account before getting his AOR (or without officially getting it). But linking the file would’ve given him an application number anyways. If he wishes to update something at least he has an application number. But when you raise a web form it has to be assigned to an application because once there’s an application number they’ll have a GCMS record for it. Without it, the IT/web form department is most likely to just disregard it.
You can use the UCI number....

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hey,

I am going to do my medical test next week. Do you know if I should bring something with me other than my passport and driver's license? Is there a form that I need to bring with me?

I just want to make sure I am ready with no surprises at the test time.

Thanks!
No, all you need is your Passport, photo ID and of course you need to pay. You will be given a form to fill. If I may ask where are you doing your medicals. If in Alberta, you will be required to book an appointment for your blood work and Xrays

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Apparently my friend is in first 50s and he had called IRCC yesterday, they told we haven’t issued any AORs yet. Now I don’t know who is right and who is wrong. IRCC or People who claim that they got AORs
I dont think anyone has received an AOR. I think applicants attempted to link their application and voila! were successful. There was all the excitement, but unless IRCC has changed their system, we all know that an AOR is an acknowledgement/confirmation that the processing has began.

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
You can use the UCI number....
Agreed, given that application number is not even a mandatory field. But I would imagine that the department that deals with webforms, it will be very hard or impossible for them to assign webform to anything as long as they don’t see an open application under your UCI. In any case, sending a webform doesn’t hurt, if anything it shows how you’ve been proactively trying to rectify information. But I would also add it might not be as effective as it could be with an application number. And at the end of the day I am no expert, anyone’s opinion or suggestion is as valid as mine! :)

Reactions: MsAniger

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I doubt it will be an issue. Your diploma is an official document from the learning institution. Although you haven't received your AOR, you can contact IRCC via webform and attach your transcripts. When you receive your AOR, submit again. I know someone who already sent a Webform to IRCC informing them that he had not submitted some document and they replied advising that he can submit the document once he receives his AOR. But heard from an immigration lawyer that using the UCI number, immigration agents will take note that you at least made an attempt to submit the document and leave notes in your immigration file.
I forgot to mention my usa visaitor visa but my visa is approved so what to do in that case . Webform raised .

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
A quick question
For international graduate stream:
For background and declaration form, were we supposed to enter our part-time jobs as well in personal history while studying full time ?
TR to PR is a different stream altogether. For EE and PNP, including work history in one's profile is important (only if an applicant wants to claim points for their work experience). Equally important is when an applicant receives their ITA, they should be able to provide proof of work experience by providing letters of reference, paystubs, T4s as they submit their application. Amending work history information after an ITA can (not will) be treated as mispresentation. By amending, I mean, deleting work experience, pay, hours e.t.c.. After IRCC sends out ITA's, the information provided in an applicants profile is already saved and IRCC WILL cross reference to ensure that what is in the profile matches what will be submitted in the application. Of course amending information like additional work experience, higher income, higher language test results are harmless.

This being a different stream altogether, I doubt omitting your past work history will be an issue, so long as you included your current. An applicant can have so many valid reasons for excluding past work history. For example, there are employers who do not provide letters of reference which would serve as proof.