+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hey guys i have one question. By mistake i only submitted my diploma in education section. Does it will create any issue ??
Well, the guide did ask for official transcripts as well, but I don't think they will refuse your application. They would most probably ask you to submit them. I would suggest you raise a webform now to submit the documents that you missed for education. Some might argue to wait for AOR, but there's no harm in submitting it now.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi - We submitted our ITA completed application on 22nd Feb, completed our Medical and Biometrics by 24th March
Any idea by when we can expect an update from IRCC on our application
I suggest you call IRCC. Note that the official processing time for EE is about 6 months so you still have to wait. Some have received COPR in 3 months whereas others have received in 9-10 months, it's really inconsistent at this time.

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
If you haven’t received your AOR, you won’t be able to link your application to your online portal. Because your AOR comes with a unique application number that is needed to link it. Without that number, you can’t link it. Hope this helps
Nope it doesn't, Alberta2018 was able to do it without the AOR...... Application number is not required (its hit or miss though)

Dana777

Jul 26, 2016
Hey,

I am going to do my medical test next week. Do you know if I should bring something with me other than my passport and driver's license? Is there a form that I need to bring with me?

I just want to make sure I am ready with no surprises at the test time.

Thanks!

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Hey,

I am going to do my medical test next week. Do you know if I should bring something with me other than my passport and driver's license? Is there a form that I need to bring with me?

I just want to make sure I am ready with no surprises at the test time.

Thanks!
That's pretty much it

Parm5533

May 29, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am on SOWP and while filling my PR Application under (TR to PR Pathway) I forgot to mention my previous Canada SOWP refusal and USA (B1/B2) visa refusal as i filled the forms in a rush to make sure I won’t miss out the opportunity.
In later date i got approval for both CANADA and USA visa’s.
But now i am not sure what to do should i widraw my file it send Webforms!
Because i heard they might say it is a misrepresentation but actually it was honest mistake because of the rush.
Can anyone suggest what i can do?
Thank you

Ash2120

May 29, 2021
Hi guys, just being curious here. Did anyone actually get AOR yet? I was just under 5000 applicants in international graduate stream and I couldn’t even link the file. Another thing, would I receive a biometric letter at the same time I get AOR?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Apparently my friend is in first 50s and he had called IRCC yesterday, they told we haven’t issued any AORs yet. Now I don’t know who is right and who is wrong. IRCC or People who claim that they got AORs

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Nope it doesn't, Alberta2018 was able to do it without the AOR...... Application number is not required (its hit or miss though)
I believe @MatEst is prolly right. @Alberta2018 was able to link his application to his IRCC account before getting his AOR (or without officially getting it). But linking the file would’ve given him an application number anyways. If he wishes to update something at least he has an application number. But when you raise a web form it has to be assigned to an application because once there’s an application number they’ll have a GCMS record for it. Without it, the IT/web form department is most likely to just disregard it.

Reactions: harleenharry

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am on SOWP and while filling my PR Application under (TR to PR Pathway) I forgot to mention my previous Canada SOWP refusal and USA (B1/B2) visa refusal as i filled the forms in a rush to make sure I won’t miss out the opportunity.
In later date i got approval for both CANADA and USA visa’s.
But now i am not sure what to do should i widraw my file it send Webforms!
Because i heard they might say it is a misrepresentation but actually it was honest mistake because of the rush.
Can anyone suggest what i can do?
Thank you
Not listing it is a misrepresentation
But if you will send the webform with LOE, then you are good.

If you tell them in advance before they find out then is not a misrepresentation.

Good luck

Reactions: PR Dreamer

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Honest Answers (Please)
Can we send web form without Application number or not? , multiple people - multiple thoughts. If the documents are not going to reach the very end without app number, it is no point of sending it now.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Honest Answers (Please)
Can we send web form without Application number or not? , multiple people - multiple thoughts. If the documents are not going to reach the very end without app number, it is no point of sending it now.
The chatty lawyer said that we should send it even if we haven't received an AOR yet. On the other hand, there have been reports where people who submitted a webform got a response from IRCC that their applications aren't in the system yet so they can't update them.

Honestly, it's up to you how you want to deal with it. I submitted mine because there's no harm in doing so.