+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
This is solely my opinion and not a legal advise.

(1) If you forgot to mention your previous visa refusals or declare criminal cases you have had in your past, please don’t panick. Your approach should be; okay I have a problem, so what can I do to fix this problem? what is the solution?

quick tip: beginning tomorrow, check your spam mail or inbox at least once in the morning and once at night. Also, try linking your application to your GC key account at least once every day. This is a better strategy than being fearful or having sleepless nights.

Once you get your application number or when you are able to successfully link your application online, please quickly send them a webform to fix the mistakes. If possible, attach a letter of explanation detailing what happened and how you have fixed it.

The earlier you fix the mistake, the better.

Think of it this way, you declared your visa refusals when you were applying for your PGWP, so why will you hide it now? It is clearly a mistake and explaining this and making the right correction ON TIME makes absolute sense.

(2) If you forgot to include some documents or forgot to include LOE explaining why you could not get those documents, please quickly send a webform once you have your application number.

Panicking or worrying over things you have no control over at the moment is a waste of energy
and time and will drain you from finding the solution.

Also, let every applicant (including myself) pray for Favour or luck. The visa officer handling each and everyone’s application ultimately determines the outcome.

Finally, do not let anyone intimidate you! Stay positive and we will all come back here in 2, 3 or 4 months time celebrating our COPR.
Best advice so far

Marcela T

May 24, 2021
hi,
is there anyone who has linked file to gc key and how they did it because i am getting error every time
Only when they start to check your application you will be able to link it. For now, only those who sent on May 6, between 12:00h and 12:10h, managed to link it. Check what time you sent yours and calculate it. You will probably only be able to link in a few days. Don't worry. Keep trying it once a day.

Reactions: canadawonderland

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Yes. If you have 1,560 hours of work experience (either part-time or full-time), then you can apply.
Hi there. I am an international student, and I will complete my studies by the end of Aug 2021. Also, I am working as a security guard for the past 1 year. Till now, I have worked close to 1700 hrs as a security guard. From April 2020 to Aug 2020, I was doing my second semester. I worked full time (Doing two part-time jobs, both as a security guard) because the government said that international students could work more than 20 hrs in essential sectors from April to August. Then, I had my semester break for 4 months. So, during this, I was working full time (only one company this time) from September to January. During this time, I worked 50-60 hrs on average per week. At the end of January, my 3rd semester started, and I started working part-time (24 hrs per week). My question is, in the Schedule 3 form, how should I put my average working hours? Because few times I have worked 50-60 hrs per week and 30-40 hrs per week. I don't how many they will consider for international students. How should I approach this issue? Please guide me to proceed further. I have all the necessary documents other than PCC.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi there. I am an international student, and I will complete my studies by the end of Aug 2021. Also, I am working as a security guard for the past 1 year. Till now, I have worked close to 1700 hrs as a security guard. From April 2020 to Aug 2020, I was doing my second semester. I worked full time (Doing two part-time jobs, both as a security guard) because the government said that international students could work more than 20 hrs in essential sectors from April to August. Then, I had my semester break for 4 months. So, during this, I was working full time (only one company this time) from September to January. During this time, I worked 50-60 hrs on average per week. At the end of January, my 3rd semester started, and I started working part-time (24 hrs per week). My question is, in the Schedule 3 form, how should I put my average working hours? Because few times I have worked 50-60 hrs per week and 30-40 hrs per week. I don't how many they will consider for international students. How should I approach this issue? Please guide me to proceed further. I have all the necessary documents other than PCC.
Check this
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html#eligible-essential-1

Fidel2020

May 25, 2021
Hello,
Has anyone in essential workers, non-health care stream received their AOR?
I submitted my application at 12:20 pm on May 6th, but I haven't received AOR and I cannot link my application to my GC account.