+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
They’re using TRV officers to process this
I honestly pray this is true. I prefer they use old, trusted and officers such as TRV officers that are familiar with the process than hiring new officers that might make mistakes while processing applications.

Jks.rst

Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello,
I applied under recent graduate stream and made a mistake in my name(a "k" is missing in my given name) in Schedule A Background/declaration form. Everywhere else the name is correct. Will that be a problem?
Also, I uploaded my old e-medical sheet(UMI) used during my study permit without LOE. Will that work or is there a need to book a new medical now?

Last edited:

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hello,
I applied under recent graduate stream and made a mistake in my name(a "k" is missing in my given name) in Schedule A Background/declaration form. Everywhere else the name is correct. Will that be a problem?
Also, I uploaded my old e-medical sheet(UMI) used during my study permit without LOE. Will that work or is there a need to book a new medical now?
Just like 1000s of other queries, the answer is "you cannot change anything once the application is submitted. wait for aor to raise a webform"
In the meantime, try to relax, I know it can be stressful, but Im sure it will be fine.

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
Just like 1000s of other queries, the answer is "you cannot change anything once the application is submitted. wait for aor to raise a webform"
In the meantime, try to relax, I know it can be stressful, but Im sure it will be fine.
What I’m freaking out about is that I want to add my work permit confirmation letter stating I can work full time. My study permit is still valid but I want to add that letter. I think they can find that work permit application with the UCI but still I want to upload it. Everything else is in order

Jan 16, 2021
I made a mistake in form 5669. I forgot to mention my husband sowp refusals of canada. He is still in India and we haven’t applied for his visa since 2019. Will there be an issue like misrepresentation. Because it was an honest mistake

Neetu78

Apr 27, 2021
I made a mistake in form 5669. I forgot to mention my husband sowp refusals of canada. He is still in India and we haven’t applied for his visa since 2019. Will there be an issue like misrepresentation. Because it was an honest mistake
Who signed the form 5669 ?

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Donot worry, you can raise a webform with LOE and send them new IMM 5669 form signed and scanned. If you will tell them in advance this is not misrepresentation.
Don't worry at all. There is also the format for letter you can download from effizient Immgration, click on public policy

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Donot worry, you can raise a webform with LOE and send them new IMM 5669 form signed and scanned. If you will tell them in advance this is not misrepresentation.
Don't worry at all. There is also the format for letter you can download from effizient Immgration, click on public policy
Just wait for application number first and then send a webform