+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kingof2917

Feb 6, 2020
Any updates on AOR? I applied on 9th May under the essential stream and I just received a confirmation email about my or application submitted.

kingof2917

Feb 6, 2020
I think they will ask for TRF or otherwise they can also verify our results online at their end
Nope, they don't want TRF upfront. Please check this notice. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/trpr-language-testing.html

They clearly said "
As part of the application, IRCC will accept language test results received by applicants through email or from the testing organization’s online portal."
So just take a screenshot of the email or online portal of IDP or BC then it will work fine. Later you can update IRCC with trf copy.

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I uploaded my expired dubai police clearance but i did not attach explanation letter. Is that ok? Toronto Pol certifacate and home country police certficate are all updated.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I submit all signed form via iphone scan, all forms were readable but qulaity was bit lower then actual scanner....any idea about this ? will they ask fto submit form again if they find hard to read or poor quality ?

kingof2917

Feb 6, 2020
I submit all signed form via iphone scan, all forms were readable but qulaity was bit lower then actual scanner....any idea about this ? will they ask fto submit form again if they find hard to read or poor quality ?
I think they will ask for a fresh scan if it's difficult for an officer to read and understand your form.

kingof2917

Feb 6, 2020
Guys what about Biometric? I read in the guide it says pay for biometric as it will be required but in the biometric calculator, IRCC says if you have given biometric in the past 10 years then it's not required. In Tr to Pr application, what shall we do? I went without paying biometric fees.

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Hey everyone, let’s hope we get to hear results soon i mean very soon. but worst case scenario what if some of us who don’t have much time left on our work pints. what will be the solution for that. what exactly is bridging work permit.

kingof2917

Feb 6, 2020
Hey everyone, let’s hope we get to hear results soon i mean very soon. but worst case scenario what if some of us who don’t have much time left on our work pints. what will be the solution for that. what exactly is bridging work permit.
We don't have a bridgework permit here. We will either need to go on a study permit which will authorize us to work part-time. I just see this only option. We can be tourists because we need to be employed as per the condition.

hkang12

May 7, 2019
We don't have a bridgework permit here. We will either need to go on a study permit which will authorize us to work part-time. I just see this only option. We can be tourists because we need to be employed as per the condition.
What if our employer is willing to support lmia work permit. do you think that will be any help

Tosty

Apr 3, 2020
Hey!!! You guys know alias qwg? In the shared Google sheet he or she says that is approved today. Can anyone confirme that????