+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

daniellexzd

May 11, 2021
Hello, I forgot to upload my name change documents because there is no separate module for uploading this in the portal. All it has was modules for marital status and dependents' information. I wonder whether my application will be rejected right away or I will receive ADR? I mean the guide is so confusing. It says name change documents are required and this information is under "Identity and Civil status" and there's no separate place for uploading the name change documents! I skipped this part in the guide because I'm not married so I didn't pay attention. But I did upload the page showing I changed my name before in my passport in the module of "Biometric data of passport". Will this be ok?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I am not spreading any fake information...i wrote hope it works...read carefully
As part of the application, IRCC will accept language test results received by applicants through email or from the testing organization’s online portal. ....Could you please explain what is meant by testing organization’s online portal ?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Stop spreading false information please! IRCC states very clearly that they will accept proof of language by mail or online portal.
As part of the application, IRCC will accept language test results received by applicants through email or from the testing organization’s online portal. ....Could you please explain what is meant by testing organization’s online portal ?

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
Online portal is where you can access the ielts results online.In other words, a screeshot of your online results including TRF number is enough.Dont get misleaded by assumptions