+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
The payslips help, however the job letter says what you’re position is, and how much you make. This is important to know, but hey pay slips are also good. Wait for the AOR, without it there is no point in getting stressed.
No, the employment letter was a requirement. Just submitting the payslips wasn't sufficient and he had to prove that he is working which can only be proven with a job letter.

That said, the only solution is to wait for an AOR (if you get it) and submit the letter via the web form.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
The payslips help, however the job letter says what you’re position is, and how much you make. This is important to know, but hey pay slips are also good. Wait for the AOR, without it there is no point in getting stressed.
I also give explanation letter stating that once i get letter from my employer i will update it in my account....Hope visa officer accept payslips and LOE

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
How can he have payslips if now working? I would hsve included an explanation why you can't get a letter but you might slip through.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
How can he have payslips if now working? I would hsve included an explanation why you can't get a letter but you might slip through.
Actually i got the letter next day as my Manager was unable to provide me on same day..so he provide me next day so i attached payslips...

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
Has anybody here used a web form? I haven’t, do you upload many documents at once? Cause by the looks of it we all need to make massive improvements

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Has anybody here used a web form? I haven’t, do you upload many documents at once? Cause by the looks of it we all need to make massive improvements
I think no one used as it is not advisable to use without application no, ye we can attach multiple documents

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I think it should allow submitting multiple forms. If not, it's best to merge them into one single PDF.

As for raising a webform now, I suggest you wait for an AOR. Without an application number, there's a good chance that your documents won't be added to your application.

Robin5555

May 11, 2021
Hey guys, would IRCC accept online ielts result? Since I didn’t have TRF on may 6. I applied with online result. Kinda worried