+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Very true, the processing time will be similar to non-express entry applications which is anywhere from 15 months onwards
If they are gonna process all the applications in this year means like first 500 to 600 applications should be processed in1 to 2 months

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
It is the same, I was nervous because the work permit confirmation document was not uploaded but everything else is in order. But yes the UCI is the same number
No need to take stress
Think positive you’ll get AOR and once you received AOR then go ahead immediately and submit webform
Prepare everything in advance to submit webform not just WP in case anything else also got missed.

Anuqqqq

May 11, 2021
I'm really tensed because in tr to pr file i uploaded celpip result by mistake on the place of study permit but i also submitted the study permit along with passport in the passport field. So my documents are not missing its just misplaced. So it should be okay or create any problem to my application??

lischt13

May 17, 2020
Can anyone advise me on this? Do you think new applications spots will be open again?

I couldn’t apply because I did not have the english test taken. It is booked anyways, for the next week, but I’m thinking on changing the date to June or July, so I can get more time to prepare and get a better CLB score.
I’m wonder is there is a possibility of some of the current applications getting refused and they open for new candidates.
Thanks

Reactions: Flashyyy

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Can anyone advise me on this? Do you think new applications spots will be open again?

I couldn’t apply because I did not have the english test taken. It is booked anyways, for the next week, but I’m thinking on changing the date to June or July, so I can get more time to prepare and get a better CLB score.
I’m wonder is there is a possibility of some of the current applications getting refused and they open for new candidates.
Thanks
Nobody can give you an answer for that.
Some people will say yes. Some people will say no.
Other will say.. Depending on the other stream they may re allocate those spots.

You guess is as good as mine.

Reactions: Tomican

May 11, 2021
  • Stream: Essential Non Health care worker
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: already have a valid Biometrics
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Diming

Aug 6, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (13:40 EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Never done before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just wonder, Why does everyone (me too) think the AOR will be sent out this week or so soon?

1. When does my processing time start?
If you apply online or in-person, it starts when you submit your application.

2. How long will it take to process my application?
We can’t tell you exactly how long it will take us to process your application. Each application is different and takes a different amount of time to process.

3. Why can’t I see my application status in the Client Application Status tool?
  • We haven’t started processing your application
Your status will only show once we start processing your application. There’s a delay between the date we receive your application and the date we open and process it.
  • The tool doesn’t support your application type
The CAS tool can’t see all application types. You may need to check your status a different way.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=030&top=3

Date modified: 2021-04-28

Last edited: