+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
No, I think it is way too early, no? It hasn’t been a week yet.
UCI: 921XXXXXX
Application No.:ES9XXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/05/06

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will IRCC contact me?

This has been sent in several TR to PR groups, AORs from paper-based streams look like that but it could still be fake

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020

Dear

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/05/06

You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

This has been sent in several TR to PR groups, AORs from paper-based streams look like that but it could still be fake
Strange.
I submitted at 12:05 EST. How come they got AoR but I didn't ?

chehrona

Dec 11, 2019

Dear

It could be a fake, some people are really bored out there. If someone gets AOR here, please post a screenshot :)
This is what I got at the time of submission at 12:36PM:
This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent starts reviewing your application.

• It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
  • Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it.
Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

It clearly says it will take some time to get the AOR.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
This is what I got at the time of submission at 12:36PM:
This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent starts reviewing your application.

• It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
  • Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it.
Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

It clearly says it will take some time to get the AOR.
AOR wait time depends on the stream, for EE it takes 24h or less. For PNP it takes 7 months and for spousal sponsorship it can take around 8 months with current processing times.

This is an online application, but they're almost processing it like a paper-based application so unless you see an actual AOR screenshot take this with a pinch of salt.

On the other hand, considering IRCC has updated the system recently (another update tonight) and the fact they plan to issue COPRS to TR to PR applicants this year (around 40k) I don't think it'll take more than 2-4 weeks to get AOR.

chehrona

Dec 11, 2019
Hopefully! If the applications are processed in a rolling basis as they come in, the English international student stream applicants should be a big chuck of that 40k, unless there is some internal quota for processing, too.

sagpatel9

May 11, 2021
Hi all,

I applied under TR to PR pathway under international graduate stream on May 6, 2021.

I made a mistake in Background declaration form in the personal history section where I showed that I am working but status as STUDENT instead of Worker.
I also make a mistake in the Additional Family details form where I missed entering my siblings information, I entered NA even though I have siblings.

Can anyone please help if this will be a problem? how can I fix it?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Hi all,

I applied under TR to PR pathway under international graduate stream on May 6, 2021.

I made a mistake in Background declaration form in the personal history section where I showed that I am working but status as STUDENT instead of Worker.
I also make a mistake in the Additional Family details form where I missed entering my siblings information, I entered NA even though I have siblings.

Can anyone please help if this will be a problem? how can I fix it?
Wait for your AOR and attach a webform with the updated form and a letter clarifying where the mistake. Wait for your AOR, you'll get it as they will only look that you have all the documents (instead of reviewing them section by section).

Don't panic and attach a webform now, it might delay your application. IRCC will have to be understanding, otherwise a solid 60% of applications would be rejected because of minor mistakes...Which is what happens when you release the program guide less than 24h before.

nm110

Apr 9, 2019
if I apply with marriage affidavit, will they reject my application outright or will they demand the certificate ?

nm110

Apr 9, 2019
Sorry! but the marriage certificate is MANDATORY !!! If check r10 completeness checks you would see how the Officer's asses your file. Which State are u in India

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
I'm in Canada, but I am a resident of Delhi and we got married in 2015 in U.P.

Reactions: Flashyyy

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
Quick question in the AUTHORIZATION TO WORK submission space, I uploaded my study permit original and extended (still valid) but I did not add my work permit application confirmation letter. Can they use my UCI to check this? I am working full time legally but I just did not upload that document.

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Quick question in the AUTHORIZATION TO WORK submission space, I uploaded my study permit original and extended (still valid) but I did not add my work permit application confirmation letter. Can they use my UCI to check this? I am working full time legally but I just did not upload that document.
your UCI on your study permit and work permit should be the same UCI. As for me, they are same.