+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

chehrona

Dec 11, 2019
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (12:36PM, EST, counter was around 3000)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: checked online, it is still valid from my PGWP application.
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

chehrona

Dec 11, 2019
I am thinking before june end.
I have submitted everything they can possibly need from me (rcmp as well). So here’s to hoping
Me, too. I literally had all my documents in any possible combination (within the same category, of course) and sizes. I was ultra prepared lol

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Guys can you tell me something.

I made a mistake when typing my last name in the check list area. But there is no mistake in documents at all everything was submitted.

Is it all good or my file is refused ?

Please help

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Guys can you tell me something.

I made a mistake when typing my last name in the check list area. But there is no mistake in documents at all everything was submitted.

Is it all good or my file is refused ?

Please help
At most you'll get an ADR and you application will be delayed, but unless you're ineligible you should be good

chehrona

Dec 11, 2019
Hey there, I applied and paid without paying the biometrics since I already had done it before, once we get AOR, do you think we should just raise a web form stating this and upload proof of biometrics (biometrics number, date of biometrics and expiry date) or we need to pay and then raise it in the web form?
I don’t think so, as long as you included your UCI number in your forms, they should be able to track it from there. At least that how I checked the status of mine, it asked for UCI number.

Reactions: Sam8899

chehrona

Dec 11, 2019
That was so quick. Can you share how it looks like? You can hide personal info. Also did it end up in your junk?
Mine did. I was running like a headless chicken, looking for the confirmation email. It came to my junk folder. My bf said that if they put the system together last minute, it might have had bugs and your email carriers sorted them as junk. Looking at their guide and how it was copy pasted from unrelated streams, I’m sure it is true.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Mine did. I was running like a headless chicken, looking for the confirmation email. It came to my junk folder. My bf said that if they put the system together last minute, it might have had bugs and your email carriers sorted them as junk. Looking at their guide and how it was copy pasted from unrelated streams, I’m sure it is true.
Did you get AOR?