+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Hopes4prasap

Feb 15, 2023
Hi guys,
just joined this forum today. I'm seeing a lot of people who applied on July 15th, 2021 already got their confirmation, congratulations to you all.
I applied on July 02nd, 2021 under Essential workers (non-healthcare)
I got my AOR on June 02nd, 2022. They asked me to submit Additional Documents on January 9th and now again on April 6th.
The cic account says they are still reviewing my eligibility and processing my background check. Are there still people waiting for updates and confirmation from before July 15th or is it just me?
And any idea how long it takes after this point?
You response will be really appreciated. :)
Thank you.
Still waiting from May 7th . You’re not alone

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
She did respond to me, thanked me for my story and indicated that she might use it in future articles.
Good to hear. Atleast the story would be out.
she treating my request like Whitehorse officer treating my file. Lol just kidding

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
On a serious note guys, what do you think? Why isn't Sean Fraser working to wind up this stream? I bet he is aware of the delays. No timeline isn't an excuse anymore after 2 years. The wait isn't a problem but when there is no communication at all for a year, no changes on file for almost a year, then it definitely needs to be investigated. What do you guys say? When would our file start to move again or see some changes atleast. I just logged in again and again no change, no update nothing.

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
On a serious note guys, what do you think? Why isn't Sean Fraser working to wind up this stream? I bet he is aware of the delays. No timeline isn't an excuse anymore after 2 years. The wait isn't a problem but when there is no communication at all for a year, no changes on file for almost a year, then it definitely needs to be investigated. What do you guys say? When would our file start to move again or see some changes atleast. I just logged in again and again no change, no update nothing.
In my opinion he is well aware but doesn't care, they prioritize Ukrainian and Afghan refugees over us clearly, I personally know Ukrainians who came to Canada 7 months ago, received a work visa and after a few months applied for a PR receiving it also after a few months, so 7 months after arriving as a refugee they are already Permanent Resident while we wait for 2 years.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
In my opinion he is well aware but doesn't care, they prioritize Ukrainian and Afghan refugees over us clearly, I personally know Ukrainians who came to Canada 7 months ago, received a work visa and after a few months applied for a PR receiving it also after a few months, so 7 months after arriving as a refugee they are already Permanent Resident while we wait for 2 years.
This guy is more corrupt than Trudeau.