>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am sick of these automated responses to webform inquiries. Atleast personalize it on case by case basis

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Following.
I also applied for CEC in Mar 2023 and waiting to see which one will be done first and will withdraw the other. I heard that you can get refund for fees of processing + right of PR fee (full fees) if they haven't processed your application. But if they are processing, you can get refund of right of PR fee ($515) only. It applies for regular PR, don't know if also applies for TR to PR.
what are the requirements to apply for CEC? I also wanted to apply for that now :(

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
I'm not very good at expressing my ideas in writing so I hope you can send some templates to start with for a letter sent to news media if you don't mind.
I think many people would be interested in sending letters like that too
Well I am also not very excellent at writing but from what at least ive been writing you start with
"To the editor"

A little introduction, you could mention the current strike and how you feel about it, or your mental state with regard to your application status

Then the story

and then a -Thank you.

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Hello, I applied my application under tr to pr (non- essential health care) in July 16,2021. received Aor July 28,2022. Got biometrics request in October 2022. But I haven’t heard anything back from immigration since then . And now they are on strike . My work permit is expiring next year June26,2024 and i dont have enough points for CEC or PNP .
Is there anyone going through same situation? I would really appreciate if you guys can suggest what should i do?
should i wait to get any update from tr to pr or should i apply for other immigration programs and consult an immigration lawyer?
I have been calling ircc representatives and they are saying my application is in progress but no changes in my Application since October. They are currently reviewing my eligibility and processing background check.
please let me know what should i do?

Reactions: maxiie

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Hello, I applied my application under tr to pr (non- essential health care) in July 16,2021. received Aor July 28,2022. Got biometrics request in October 2022. But I haven’t heard anything back from immigration since then . And now they are on strike . My work permit is expiring next year June26,2024 and i dont have enough points for CEC or PNP .
Is there anyone going through same situation? I would really appreciate if you guys can suggest what should i do?
should i wait to get any update from tr to pr or should i apply for other immigration programs and consult an immigration lawyer?
I have been calling ircc representatives and they are saying my application is in progress but no changes in my Application since October. They are currently reviewing my eligibility and processing background check.
I am too on same boat don’t know what to do my pgwp expires in jan 2024 thinking to submit application in CEC IRCC really ruin our lives

Reactions: CherAmie

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Plz do in big numbers so that she does post a story about it asap & hopefully they can wind up this stream by July
I did the same thing and even provided her a link to this forum. I hope she can highlight this issue and apply more pressure to IRCC.

Reactions: maxiie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Personally, I would wait. You applied on the very last day that Stream B was open before it reached it's cap. There were a very large number of Stream B's applying in those last days, just as there were a very large number of PGWP Stream who applied on May 6 & 7, who are also still being processed. In the last month before the strike started, we were finally starting to see some July 15 & 16 applications getting approved. So they have finally reached these last days but there are a lot of them. In 2023/24 budget update planning documents from the summer of 2022, they identify our program as one of three top priorities to complete in 2023. I believe this is because they realized that this program, which was meant to be a win-win for IRCC and Covid essential workers, was quickly turning into negative story if they couldn't finish it ... soon!! Your work permit is still valid for over a year. You still have time on your side. You can apply for an OWP under the TR to PR Pathway (or extension) about 4 months before your WP expires, which should be valid until the end of Dec 2024, but by then, if there are still TR2PR's waiting (hopefully not), they will have pushed out that date. Keep your passport up to date with the longest expiry date as possible for any future applications or programs that may come your way. Best wishes!

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Personally, I would wait. You applied on the very last day that Stream B was open before it reached it's cap. There were a very large number of Stream B's applying in those last days, just as there were a very large number of PGWP Stream who applied on May 6 & 7, who are also still being processed. In the last month before the strike started, we were finally starting to see some July 15 & 16 applications getting approved. So they have finally reached these last days but there are a lot of them. In 2023/24 budget update planning documents from the summer of 2022, they identify our program as one of three top priorities to complete in 2023. I believe this is because they realized that this program, which was meant to be a win-win for IRCC and Covid essential workers, was quickly turning into negative story if they couldn't finish it ... soon!! Your work permit is still valid for over a year. You still have time on your side. You can apply for an OWP under the TR to PR Pathway (or extension) about 4 months before your WP expires, which should be valid until the end of Dec 2024, but by then, if there are still TR2PR's waiting (hopefully not), they will have pushed out that date. Keep your passport up to date with the longest expiry date as possible for any future applications or programs that may come your way. Best wishes!
You’re the best !!! Thank you so much ! I really appreciate it:)

• Love
Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I have submitted my application while I was a student (stream B) at around 2AM EST July 16. I'm have enough points for CEC. If I apply for CEC and get approved, can I ask for a refund from the TR to PR application?
TR to PR Application: AOR received, nothing is done yet, still reviewing medical results
You can ask but depending on how far they have proceeded with your file, you may not get much of a full refund. Please remember that unfortunately what shows as having been processed on your account is not necessarily what is happening behind the scenes. For example, my Eligibility was passed in Aug 2022 (per my ATIP CBSA/GCMS notes) but never showed as passed in my account until the day I received eCOPR on Feb 13, 2023 (3 weeks after I received the first PR email on Jan 24, 2023). Best wishes.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Aren't they on strike? I got a document request today for PCC from my home country, can I just upload the old one? I haven't left Canada since I applied. The original PCC for my home country doesn't have an expiration date on it.
It may have been a request submitted just prior to the strike. I have heard of others in your same situation who simply uploaded their original PCC again with an explanation that they have not left Canada since their application, and they were successful with their PR application. IRCC has the ability to verify that you have not left Canada through the CBSA. Best wishes!

Reactions: kagawa

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone
I am wondering how long it takes to get pr card after ecopr . I got my ecopr on 3 April. PR portal shows accepted and closed. Where I can find my card information.
please reply
Thankyou
Link your "PR Card Application" to your account using the date you received PR from your eCOPR. In you account it should show the day they mail or mailed your card. Mine arrived about 3.5 weeks after eCOPR but it can vary. Best wishes.

Reactions: kagawa