+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
If you want my guess on how long the strike will last, my money is on 1 week max and then it's either resolved or there is back to work legislation so that the government's revenue streams through the CRA/tax are not adversely affected, among other things.
Well … as we move into the second week of the strike, it looks like my one week bet was hopeful but wrong. I owe y’all a drink!!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Is there anyone else who has same this, please comment -
Criminality - In Progress
Eligibility - Not started
Security - Not starte
Please comment your timeline and stream

Reactions: KIKI@KIKI

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Security - Not starte
I have the same timeline with expired medical. Biometrics done. Essential workers applied on July 16, 2021.
First IRCC Office: Sydney
Secondary IRCC Office: White horse

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Did anybody else tried to contact the prime minister/ opposition leader/ Fraser?
I had recently sent an email to Marco's office about some other issue but did start off with what a pathetic transfer of power from marco to Fraser happened in that email

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I have the same timeline with expired medical. Biometrics done. Essential workers applied on July 16, 2021.
exactly same except mine was on 15 July. I spoke with a renowned rcic today and he was suggesting mandamus. I don't know, that costs quite a bit. I can't afford it right now.

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
I had recently sent an email to Marco's office about some other issue but did start off with what a pathetic transfer of power from marco to Fraser happened in that email
Well lets hope you got a respond, cuz I wrote to all 3 and still haven't received a respond, its been a few months since I wrote some of them so I don't think its a matter of time until I receive some explanations.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am too on same boat don’t know what to do my pgwp expires in jan 2024 thinking to submit application in CEC IRCC really ruin our lives
Hi, I read somewhere that you shared that you too were outside Canada, in India currently. When do you plan to go back?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Not sure why none of the media is covering the story of tr to pr delays. It seems like maybe Fraser and other ministers went hard on those media secretly after their last report.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
it seems like we have the same officer handling our file. Did you order gcms notes? Do you have the id of the officer handling your file? Please share so that I can confirm it's the same one

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Well lets hope you got a respond, cuz I wrote to all 3 and still haven't received a respond, its been a few months since I wrote some of them so I don't think its a matter of time until I receive some explanations.
i received a response but it was related to my main query not ircc

Bhagyashrik

Mar 3, 2023
Did anybody else tried to contact the prime minister/ opposition leader/ Fraser?
I did email the office of prime minister and Sean Fraser twice.
One was last year, I received reply next day from office of prime minister that will be forwarding the email to Sean Fraser's office and they replied after a month stating whereabouts of my file. I emailed both of them again early this year and only office of prime minister replied that they have forwarded to Sean Fraser's office and since then nothing. The email was sent coz one of my friend got her PR approval in 2 weeks of sending email but her category was different.

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

arjunchops

Jun 29, 2018
Security - Not starte

Just got off the phone with irccc after trying for days, they said my eligibility is under review and nothing else has been started, so almost same.

Reactions: CherAmie and maxiie

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
it seems like we have the same officer handling our file. Did you order gcms notes? Do you have the id of the officer handling your file? Please share so that I can confirm it's the same one
I applied last week. I will share those if I get those this time.

Reactions: maxiie