+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello, I received my AOR on June 23rd 2022 under essential stream B. No updates after that. So now I am going to get married next month. So my question is should I inform IRCC about my marital status? If yes, how can I add my spouse in file and how is it gonna effect my processing time?
yes, you will be required to update your martial Status with the IRCC, submit all the required documentation via a webform. and if your spouse is also included in the application, it will increase the processing time.

Anuragoo7

Jun 22, 2022
Hi Friends
Just want to share an information with all,
one of my friend recently hired by IRCC. I Asked her about the TR To PR application process. She informed me that IRCC already achieved the target for this year and they just slow down all the PR applications. She also mentioned that the processing will be back to track from the first week of January. Hopefully we all get the PR by the first Half Of 2023.

My Time Line
Applied on 14th July 2021
AOR and BIl on 22nd June 2022
Medical Passed on 8th July 2022.... No update after this.

Thank you guys

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
HE CANNOT DENY YOU THIS. TAKE THE MOTHEREFFER TO COURT. SEND HIM A TEXT THAT HE CAN'T DENY YOU A PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT IF HE WAS YOUR EMPLOYER. HE DEFINITELY DOING SOMETHING SHADY AND DOES NOT WANT TO GET FLAGGED. I'D DRAG HIM IN COURTS SO THAT HE DOESN'T EXPLOIT OTHERS. ALL EMPLOYERS KNOW THIS. EVEN IF HE IS A MANAGER, HE CAN'T DENY YOU THAT. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN LAW. IRCC WON'T BOTHER TO FOLLOW-UP THEMSELVES IF THE EMPLOYER IS DENYING. THIS IS A LEGAL MATTER. WHO IS THIS SHODDY EMPLOYER?
my employer is the same, it's a security guard company based in Vaughan. Neither him nor his father would give me that letter even though I told them how urgent i need it as positions were filling up so fast for the tr2pr slots. they made me wait months then never sent it and said wont send after falesly promising.
until i had to write my own paper, had it signed by multiple supervisors as well as site managers and colleagues (I also provided an old employment letter i initially acquired that i needed for a landlord, but it wasnt dated recently; still uploaded it with T4, paystubs, etc)
Hope IRCC doesnt reject me for that reason!

Reactions: CherAmie

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
Hey guys long time no see.
Nope, I have still not gotten my PR.

I just grabbed a news article saying that thousands of PR applications were (and still are) assigned to inactive officers. This might be the reason why we are waiting for so long??

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ircc-immigration-officer-container-placeholder-code-inactive-list-1.6669571

It's totally unbelievable that my TR2PR application is still being 'processed', after more than one and a half year of silence only my medical has passed.

Congrats for fellas who already got their PRs. And my deepest sympathy to all of those people who are waiting for theirs.
We knew that this was happening. Hopefully they will move it forward since it has been reached the news.

Reactions: maxiie

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hey guys long time no see.
Nope, I have still not gotten my PR.

I just grabbed a news article saying that thousands of PR applications were (and still are) assigned to inactive officers. This might be the reason why we are waiting for so long??

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ircc-immigration-officer-container-placeholder-code-inactive-list-1.6669571

It's totally unbelievable that my TR2PR application is still being 'processed', after more than one and a half year of silence only my medical has passed.

Congrats for fellas who already got their PRs. And my deepest sympathy to all of those people who are waiting for theirs.
they should just clear all the tr to pr applications next year in the first half and just let us move on in our lives. the wait is just super depressing not knowing what's going to happen to our applications and everything. I feel like one day the stress of it all will be too much to handle and that'll be the end of it all.

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Can we travel internationally when the application is in progress? Or will it nullify the application?
you can travel, you will just need a valid work/study permit along with a valid visa stamp on your passport. if you do receive Permanent Residency while you're outside Canada you can simply email them back stating the date you will be back in Canada to accept the Permanent Residency.

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Mine was July 11... no word so far. Wasted 5 bucks
the News doesn't really help anything, there was a Article not to long ago that was out on CBC news (I'm not sure exactly which news company it was), stating that there were files that were stuck in the Immigration department for as long as 7-8 year and they were still not being processed. I don't think the article did anything to help speed up the process.
hopefully it's not the same case with us. :(

Reactions: arcanjo42

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Reactions: jacob1234

Azalea

May 24, 2022
Hello,
I wish everyone here good luck.

My husband applied for TR to PR in May 2021 and received AOR in May 2022 (including dependent families).

His closed work permit expires on January 16, 2023. So he applied for BOWP in November (including the extension of the permit for all my family) and received the following email from IRCC. It says March 02, 2023.

===========================================================
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on _____________________ (yyyy/mm/dd).
Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until March 02, 2023, or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working.
===========================================================

In this situation, his mother in our home country is in critical condition and we have to visit her. We want to stay there for 2-3 months and then come back to Canada.

Q. If we return before March 2, 2023, will his status remain under BOWP processing? So he can keep working (because he applied for BOWP before his WP expired)?

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
So, I'm just learning that IRCC and their global management system have assigned thousands of applications to ex-employees and visa offices in other countries (like wth???????). Some of them worked with IRCC 16 years ago. This has to be a sad fucking joke. In the last 2-3 years, I have seen federal government services fall to below mediocre level. I was just reading an article from National Post saying that govt. trip to Europe and Middle East costed 1.15 million fucking dollars from taxpayers' funds with government employees ordering lavish drinks and meals. Everyone of us needs to understand that when we are citizens of Canada, we are not voting corrupt leaders into leadership roles. IRCC needs a big fat lawsuit from legal immigrants for not being transparent and not being accountable for millions stuck in limbo. I AM ON TRACK TO MISS THREE DEADLINES FOR MY FURTHER EDUCATION COSTING ME THREE YEARS OF BEING STUCK AT THE SAME LEVEL IN MY CAREER. I AM SO FUCKING MAD. This is crazy. I know this is privilege, but hey they are just fucking playing with us right now. It has huge impact on us. Like this time won't come back. All of the time lost in fucking limbo. At this rate, I'll be 35 by the time they do something. I am 24 now.

Last edited:

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Ottawa had the most number of inactive codes, followed by Edmonton, Vancouver, then Sydney, N.S. (CBC did not include unknown locations in this calculation.)

Code SM10353 was the most egregious with 9,540 applications assigned to it. This former employee or placeholder based in Sydney, N.S., last used the system on March 23, 2021.

It's followed by:

1. TD7976, based in Ottawa, with 5,782 applications assigned, last login in October 2020.
  2. TH04332, based in Edmonton, with 3,937 applications assigned, last login in February 2011.
  3. CB01126, based in Sydney, N.S., with 3,756 applications assigned, last login in December 2014.
  4. CB00580, based in Edmonton, with 3,388 applications assigned, last login in January 2012.
  5. RK01404, based in New Delhi, India, with 2,201 applications assigned, last login in March 2021.
  6. CA9999, based in Edmonton, with 2,167 applications assigned, last login in August 2015.
  7. LB6660, based in Sydney, N.S., with 1,897 applications assigned, last login in December 2016.
  8. RA9519, based in Vancouver, with 1,864 applications assigned, last login in February 2016.
  9. RL7901, based in Ottawa, with 1,710 applications assigned, last login in November 2015.
  10. D9151, based in Edmonton, with 1,702 applications assigned, last login in August 2013.
Bote found out she was assigned to RA9519 last month from her GCMS note from the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), after "almost zero communication" from IRCC for 18 months.

Bote, who applied through IRCC's special pathway for international students in May 2021, is one of 1,864 applications stuck with this particular code.

Many of her friends who applied the same time have become permanent residents in 2021 or early 2022. Meanwhile, Bote only got a request to submit her biometrics information, such as fingerprints, this April (one of the earlier stages of the application process).

"I've honestly become the meme of the server at this point," said Bote, referring to her online Discord community of PR applicants.

Joey Lao found out he was assigned to SM10353 this October through his CBSA note.

Lao applied in July 2021 under an essential workers pathway for his PR, and only got his receipt of acknowledgement a full year later.

Meanwhile, he watched his cousin who applied around the same time progress steadily and receive her PR in August.

"I don't mind waiting," said the recent grad, whose work permit is still valid for a few more years. "But without knowing the timeline at all, it's just a little bit frustrating."

Lao has one request for SM10353, who currently has 9,540 files assigned to them: "I hope that [they're] able to delegate some of the cases ... or release a timeline."

PASTE THIS LINK AND INFORMATION AND TIME TO SEND EMAILS TO MPs.

LOOK AT THIS INFO. IT IS SICKENING.

Coockie707

Dec 13, 2022
Hi everyone
Date applied - July 15, 2021
AOR, BIL request and ADR IMM5756 - 4 July 2022( linked same day)
My account shows :
Biometrics - not required
Medical - not required
Eligibility- reviewing
Add Doc - IMM5756
Background - processing
GU we have recieved the doc. and we are reviewing . - oct6
Contacted MP
She said :

Below is the information that was shared with us.

Medicals passed, but expired. Reworked and valid until November 9, 2023

Criminality is in progress

Security and Eligibility has not started

No outstanding documents requested at this time

Anyone has any idea what will be the next step and how much time it would take.

Reactions: waitingforPR123