+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi I was also asked for proof of income. I applied for permanent residence through the Tr to Pr program. I just got a letter, and these are the words exactly " Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions Please provide proof of income for employment at time of application."

I am thinking that they want a paystub from the time I applied last year in May 2021. I did submit a job letter back then also paystubs to show the qualifying work experience, so I am not really sure what I have to submit now.

Does anyone have any idea what you think they are asking me for?
For whatever reason, it is not unusual for IRCC to ask for documents to be re-submitted (I don't know if they go missing, didn't attach originally, or if the agent just missed seeing them). Regardless, you want to comply so resubmit the job letter and paystubs along with a letter of explanation stating that this is what you originally submitted and that if they are looking for additional or other documents to please clarify.

Reactions: ShawnHar

TTstrap

Aug 4, 2022
Same situation but no idea how long it will take
buddy they have 1 year deadline to process ur case, unless u r a lucky man, they will stay to the last month, lol. At least u know the deadline, some people here had around 10 months silence from IRCC.

Harkiran1997

Jun 5, 2021
Hi guys please help me with my concern. I am getting super worried about it.
I applied for tr to pr on may 6 in Ig got AOR on this April 2022 and biometrics done gave new medial got passed on may 10. After that not a single update on my file yet. Now I am planning to go to india already booked tickets from September 30 to November 30. My plan was to apply for extension under Tr to pr again as my curren work permit is going to expire on December 31 , 2022 with tr to pr . I wanna know if there will be any problem if I apply for extension and go back to India for 2 months and come back before my current work permit expires.
There is also this new policy that I could get extension email by august 8. So I am not sure that do I have to be in Canada on the day i recieved that email or have to wait in Canada until I get extended work permit. Please answer my concern if anyone know about it.

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hey, I got portal request last week and also the credentials for pr portal. I have uploaded picture for PR card/ declaration and all that. My question is at what point we get ecopr? I am still waiting for that
They will accept your address very soon and as soon as the address is accepted, you will be able to download ECOPR from that portal (where you uploaded your address and picture) only. It will take some time before they accept your picture and send you a PR card. Current processing time for PR card is 61 days max

Alexa0501

Jul 19, 2022
They will accept your address very soon and as soon as the address is accepted, you will be able to download ECOPR from that portal (where you uploaded your address and picture) only. It will take some time before they accept your picture and send you a PR card. Current processing time for PR card is 61 days max
Thanks for the response! Have a great day

Reactions: namastevoila

ShawnHar

Aug 5, 2022
For whatever reason, it is not unusual for IRCC to ask for documents to be re-submitted (I don't know if they go missing, didn't attach originally, or if the agent just missed seeing them). Regardless, you want to comply so resubmit the job letter and paystubs along with a letter of explanation stating that this is what you originally submitted and that if they are looking for additional or other documents to please clarify.
Thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate your input. I am going to submit what I originally submitted, plus a recent paystub and recent job letter. I am still at the same job.

Reactions: CherAmie

Alexa0501

Jul 19, 2022
Thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate your input. I am going to submit what I originally submitted, plus a recent paystub and recent job letter. I am still at the same job.
Hey, Even I got ADR for Paystubs, I submitted them paystub from Jan 2021 to present, I think they would also need paystubs around the time of application ( I applied on May 6, 2022) and not only current paystubs.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi guys please help me with my concern. I am getting super worried about it.
I applied for tr to pr on may 6 in Ig got AOR on this April 2022 and biometrics done gave new medial got passed on may 10. After that not a single update on my file yet. Now I am planning to go to india already booked tickets from September 30 to November 30. My plan was to apply for extension under Tr to pr again as my curren work permit is going to expire on December 31 , 2022 with tr to pr . I wanna know if there will be any problem if I apply for extension and go back to India for 2 months and come back before my current work permit expires.
There is also this new policy that I could get extension email by august 8. So I am not sure that do I have to be in Canada on the day i recieved that email or have to wait in Canada until I get extended work permit. Please answer my concern if anyone know about it.
[/QUOTE
You need a valid TRV (Visa) to re-enter Canada. If your TRV is valid till before you arrive, it should all be good. I don't know the current processing time for the new WP & TRV from inside Canada. If the processing time is more than 2 months, then apply (for both new WP & TRV) just before you leave for India. If the processing time is less, i.e. a month or so atm, then apply when you come back. Make sure you have sufficent time before you come back & the expiration of your current TRV, (in case flights r cancelled or you have to re-plan etc). It wouldn't be ideal for you to be stuck in India, with your TRV expired.
Note: there are different type of WP applications/streams. You must be careful in applying for the correct WP (under Tr to Pr, if that's your intention) when filling out the documents. Otherwise it will get cancelled, as has happened with some people. Also check the online for recently updated WP procedures for those whose WP expire this year.

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
Current wait time for the first pr card is 81 days

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hi I was also asked for proof of income. I applied for permanent residence through the Tr to Pr program. I just got a letter, and these are the words exactly " Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions Please provide proof of income for employment at time of application."

I am thinking that they want a paystub from the time I applied last year in May 2021. I did submit a job letter back then also paystubs to show the qualifying work experience, so I am not really sure what I have to submit now.

Does anyone have any idea what you think they are asking me for?
I was also asked for this. Go through the guidelines for this application here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#step1:~:text=Stream-specific supporting,Pay stubs

LINK TEXT:
Stream-specific supporting documents
The following supporting documentation must be provided based on the stream to which you are applying:

Workers in-Canada: Stream A (healthcare) and Stream B (essential non-healthcare)
You need to prove that you have qualifying work experience to apply under this pathway. Before you apply, check that you can apply based on the work experience needed for your stream.

You must provide the following to prove your work experience:

• A copy of your work permit in Canada (if applicable), and
  • Employer reference letters for the periods of work experience identified in your application. The letters must include:
    • location of work
    • specific period of your employment (to/from dates)
    • description of your main responsibilities and duties
    • your total annual salary and benefits
    • the number of hours you worked per week
    • your employer's name, signature, full address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
You must also include:

• Copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (if applicable); or
  • Work contracts; or
  • Pay stubs

Reactions: ShawnHar

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
buddy they have 1 year deadline to process ur case, unless u r a lucky man, they will stay to the last month, lol. At least u know the deadline, some people here had around 10 months silence from IRCC.
Since when? Do you have a source for this? My 1 year comes in a few months. :D

Harkiran1997

Jun 5, 2021
Thank you for the reply. I have work permit expiring at December 31 2022 and TRV expiring in October 2025 as visitor VISA on it. Yah so I can go and come back right.. I already got work permit extended with tr to pr once before I did it myself and that what I was thinking this time to
Apply for extension in September first week as I can apply within 4 months of my current work permit expiry date. and then leave Canada for two months.

Reactions: fooqs and Lily444

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello, do anyone here have info or even guesses about new measures/special measures for people applied for TR to PR with PGWP?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/measures-post-graduation-work-permits-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathways.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit/special-measure.html

I understand new measures are for both PGWP holders and TR to PR applicants, and I am both(I guess there are many people like me). I received the email saying my work permit will be extended for an additional 18 months as my PGWP will expire between October 2, 2022 and December 31, 2022. This extension makes my work permit expire in June 2024.
This is good but I can get a longer period of extension under OWP ext for TR to PR(Dec 31, 2024).
My passport validity is enough, I’m living in Canada, and the mailing address is up-to-date.

Would I get another email(for the extension to Dec 31, 2024) or do I need to apply for OWP ext under TR to PR manually?

Thank you!
My interpretation of the new policy is that you will automatically get an updated OWP (with new permit expiry to Dec 31/2024) mailed to you by mid-Oct IF you already have an OWP under this special policy—they are just extending your TR to PR OWP. But if you do not already have an OWP under the TR to PR policy, you must apply under that policy. The directions are online and you will need to carefully follow unique instructions that allow your OWP application to be identified as being under TR to PR (so follow the instructions closely). All that being said, if you have an extended ability to work already under your PGWP now to June 2024, there is a strong likelihood you will have PR soon or in 2023. Unless I’m missing a key point, I think you have time on your side.

Reactions: stella88