+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

dpatel7505

Jun 6, 2022
Hello , I need urgent help on my situation please reply.

I received ADR yesterday that they need employment letter from Walmart. I asked my HR from Walmart and she said we don't give anyone this letter. She also mention you can give them Record of employment but I already submitted it with my file.

What should i do next? Please reply as soon as possible

i applied on June 9 essential non healthcare - tr to pr.
Which position you have or had in Walmart? I got the reference letter and experience letter from my store assistant manager of Walmart. It does not have to be from HR. You can request your direct manager to give you one. In my case, I asked to my direct manager and compliance manager for the letter and they both give me experience letters with their signature, email id and contact number.

Reactions: Lily444

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Today I read about a lady whose father had passed away while she’s stuck here. Really sad. I have heard similar type of sad stories in past. Sean Fraser won’t care until it happens with his family
My own father also passed away in 2020 when I was here, I had requested visit visa for months and it was the time when it took them a year to process in Canada visitor visa request. I could not attend him when he was in hospital, and then he passed away and I could not even attend funeral :( but the truth is, they dont give a damn shit about these. Now they prioratize new EE draws as they bring in money, we are dead horses, we already have brought and spent.

Shym149

Aug 4, 2022
If you received an AOR with a proper Application # starting with E00…. you should be able to link. Make sure you are not mistaking the receipt of a Temporary File Number starting with XE00….as an AOR (you’re probably not but I’m just trying to cover all possibilities). I’m not sure if the webforms you have sent already are inquiring about this exact issue but if not, I would send another one and ask them if there is a ‘technical issue’ with your account. If the webforms you have already sent cover this issue, I would invest some time trying to reach an IRCC agent to ask them to look into it. And, hopefully someone else on this forum has had your same issue???? If so, please share how you resolved it.
hey thanks so much for replying, i received an email today from ircc saying that they will transfer my request to the proper service.
About the linking situations i tried all the combinations ever possible But in vain with the correct application n starting with E .
M so upset cause since February i tried to reach them by phone but i couldn’t.

Reactions: CherAmie

stella88

Aug 5, 2022
Hello, do anyone here have info or even guesses about new measures/special measures for people applied for TR to PR with PGWP?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/measures-post-graduation-work-permits-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathways.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit/special-measure.html

I understand new measures are for both PGWP holders and TR to PR applicants, and I am both(I guess there are many people like me). I received the email saying my work permit will be extended for an additional 18 months as my PGWP will expire between October 2, 2022 and December 31, 2022. This extension makes my work permit expire in June 2024.
This is good but I can get a longer period of extension under OWP ext for TR to PR(Dec 31, 2024).
My passport validity is enough, I’m living in Canada, and the mailing address is up-to-date.

Would I get another email(for the extension to Dec 31, 2024) or do I need to apply for OWP ext under TR to PR manually?

Thank you!

Queenk

May 6, 2021
Received GCMS notes. Absolutely Nothing done on file since AOR. File in Whitehorse...meanwhile medicals expired.

Applied : 12:16 pm May 6, 2021
AOR: March 26, 2022.

What are they doing?? I don't understand
Same as me, who is your file assigned to?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My own father also passed away in 2020 when I was here, I had requested visit visa for months and it was the time when it took them a year to process in Canada visitor visa request. I could not attend him when he was in hospital, and then he passed away and I could not even attend funeral :( but the truth is, they dont give a damn shit about these. Now they prioratize new EE draws as they bring in money, we are dead horses, we already have brought and spent.
sorry for your loss. I know 1 more guy who applied TRV sometime back and got it soon enough as at that time TRV timeline was low. Unfortunately I'm stuck right now and my OWP is also expiring, already applied for new OWP but no update yet. Then have to wait to apply for TRV on top of that. Recently I feel like just going back than living like a slave here. I have been trying since years, now it's just exceeded my tolerance level

Richard16

May 28, 2022
Hi I received the ECOPR today. I will share the timeline later on.
Question: Is that good that I add my girlfriend name when reply CIC email? She used another pathway to apply for immigration, so I did not add her name as Common Law in the tr-pr application before. Plus, the time did not reach to one year yet until recent dates. I am worried if I add her name in the email now, it will incur the extra steps for both to get PR. Or should I support her after I get PR?

Reactions: yyfish

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello , I need urgent help on my situation please reply.

I received ADR yesterday that they need employment letter from Walmart. I asked my HR from Walmart and she said we don't give anyone this letter. She also mention you can give them Record of employment but I already submitted it with my file.

What should i do next? Please reply as soon as possible

i applied on June 9 essential non healthcare - tr to pr.
Ask the HR to prepare employment letter with your duties and pay

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hello everyone, I've been on this forum for past 3 months. Not a very active member but I do read posts and comments. Recently I've learned how some of the members have lost a loved one and couldn't attend the last rites. I'm sorry for your loss. We all are stressed and upset. I'm a registered Social Service Worker by profession, if there's anyone who wants to talk or share please don't hesitate to reach out. Even if I don't know you that's okay. I can be reached by email at Maher_kiran@hotmail.com. Hope this helps someone

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Hello everyone,

I have applied for TR to PR pathway on May 6th 9:30 Pm under IG stream

AOR - December 20th 2021
Medicals passed - December 21st 2021
ADR requested - December 21st 2021 (PCC & marriage certificate)
ADR submitted - January 10th 2022
2nd ADR requested on January 23rd 2022
2nd ADR submitted on January 25th 2022 (schedule A for spouse)
Background check - started on January 27th 2022
Ghost update - medicals changed to we do not need on February 8th 2022
Long silence from February till July 5th 2022
2nd Ghost update - July 5th 2022 nothing changed in cic account
3rd ADR - again requested medicals for spouse July 7th 2022
Medicals completed - July 12th 2022
Medicals cleared - July 26th 2022

I have called IRCC plenty of times as per them my Eligibility & Security passed and now medicals also passed for both but criminality haven’t started yet.
is anyone on same situation that criminality haven’t started ? What can be done any comments ……
GU - august 5th called IRCC agent as per them info sharing passed but criminality haven’t started.

Reactions: Lily444

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi I received the ECOPR today. I will share the timeline later on.
Question: Is that good that I add my girlfriend name when reply CIC email? She used another pathway to apply for immigration, so I did not add her name as Common Law in the tr-pr application before. Plus, the time did not reach to one year yet until recent dates. I am worried if I add her name in the email now, it will incur the extra steps for both to get PR. Or should I support her after I get PR?
If your relationship with your partner doesn't fall under the definition of IRCC (common-law partners, married, or conjugal relationship), you don't need to mention it in the PR application. You can later on sponsor them without any problems.

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hello guys, i finally got my PR approved last week and I couldnt be happier.

This was my timeline
TR to PR applied on May 6th at 12:11 PM (about 700th applicant)
AOR June 15th 2021
Medical requested July 27 2021
Police record check request Sept 24th 2021
PR portal request July 27 2022
PR portal credentials received Aug 2 2022
COPR Aug 3 2022

There were 10 months of silence where i wasnt sure if my application was lost or whatever, after that one day i just received the long waited email.
Good luck to everyone, i will be leaving this forum for now, maybe we will see each other in 2 years when we apply for the citizenship.

ShawnHar

Aug 5, 2022
Hi I was also asked for proof of income. I applied for permanent residence through the Tr to Pr program. I just got a letter, and these are the words exactly " Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions Please provide proof of income for employment at time of application."

I am thinking that they want a paystub from the time I applied last year in May 2021. I did submit a job letter back then also paystubs to show the qualifying work experience, so I am not really sure what I have to submit now.

Does anyone have any idea what you think they are asking me for?