+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Orostacus

Sep 18, 2018
Hey I'm just going to paste a question I already asked just cause this place seems more appropriate.
Hi, I received my AOR yesterday for the non-essential workers stream application, which I did on June 26th last year. On my application I forgot to include the translation of my PCC, which is unfortunate. I've seen some immigration consultants on the internet advising to upload the file through webform using the express entry option, and including an explanation letter for my situation.
1: Has that worked for anyone? I have surfed the internet forums looking for somebody that had a result with that option but no luck yet
2: my other option is to wait and hope they ask for it

Should I just try the webform anyways?

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hey I'm just going to paste a question I already asked just cause this place seems more appropriate.
Hi, I received my AOR yesterday for the non-essential workers stream application, which I did on June 26th last year. On my application I forgot to include the translation of my PCC, which is unfortunate. I've seen some immigration consultants on the internet advising to upload the file through webform using the express entry option, and including an explanation letter for my situation.
1: Has that worked for anyone? I have surfed the internet forums looking for somebody that had a result with that option but no luck yet

Personally, I think you should have all pending documents ready to go now. Especially since you've gotten an AOR.

If they need the documents, they will send you a specific link to upload said document to your application.

I'll defer to more experienced commenters on this one.

Reactions: Orostacus

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

be proactive and send it via webform by completing all the fields and attaching the pdf containing your docs + loe. I had sent several webforms in the past but 1 of them was acknowledged at the time I had TFN and I removed "X" out of it. Don't wait, if they would ask for it then send again but be proactive & safe from your end. Make sure all fields and the explanation both on textbox and in LOE are detailed and easy to understand.

Orostacus

Sep 18, 2018
be proactive and send it via webform by completing all the fields and attaching the pdf containing your docs + loe. I had sent several webforms in the past but 1 of them was acknowledged at the time I had TFN and I removed "X" out of it. Don't wait, if they would ask for it then send again but be proactive & safe from your end. Make sure all fields and the explanation both on textbox and in LOE are detailed and easy to understand.
Excellent, should I use this link to send the file? https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72
Or is there another link I should be using? Thanks a lot

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Excellent, should I use this link to send the file? https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72
The official webform link mayne
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

But I am seeing the link you shared for the first time, never seen that one. I sent via official webform link, not sure about the 1 you shared.
Maybe @SmzAmir or @CherAmie may know about the link you shared n can explain to others including me what’s that for

Orostacus

Sep 18, 2018

But I am seeing the link you shared for the first time, never seen that one. I sent via official webform link, not sure about the 1 you shared.
Maybe @SmzAmir or @CherAmie may know about the link you shared n can explain to others including me what’s that for
In case I use the one you send me, under what category should I send the file? "Permanent residency online-express entry" seems to be the less wrong option according to some

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
In case I use the one you send me, under what category should I send the file? "Permanent residency online-express entry" seems to be the less wrong option according to some
yes that's the one

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022

I have used the webform process because all the agents and recent email correspondence have pointed me to webforms. Just sent two webforms last week (on 2 different applications; OWP under TR to PR and Study Permit). Within a few hours, I received an automated response that they received them but it could be weeks/month before I get a response to my actual submissions. I suspect your pathway will work as well but I haven’t used it — it seems legitimate.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxiie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
My work permit expired on 15 Jan 2023. What should I do in this case?, thanks
If you haven’t already, you should apply for the open work permit under Temporary public policies: Open work permits for applicants under the temporary resident to permanent resident pathway.

Reactions: teogk89

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021

This is the new updated version of the webform. IRCC is currently testing this and it will probably replace the old method we're using right now. If you go to this website it's mentioned at the top that:
"You have been randomly selected to try our new web form. We are testing it with a small number of visitors to make it easier to use.
You can do all the same tasks on this form. If you prefer, you can still use our old version
."
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2

Only some people can use this new form. In either case, it will not affect the results. i.e. your document will be sent to the processing office but it's more organized in the new method.

Reactions: CherAmie and maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This is the new updated version of the webform. IRCC is currently testing this and it will probably replace the old method we're using right now. If you go to this website it's mentioned at the top that:
"You have been randomly selected to try our new web form. We are testing it with a small number of visitors to make it easier to use.

You can do all the same tasks on this form. If you prefer, you can still use our old version."
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2

Only some people can use this new form. In either case, it will not affect the results. i.e. your document will be sent to the processing office but it's more organized in the new method.
Explained well thanks

Reactions: SmzAmir

teogk89

May 30, 2021
If you haven’t already, you should apply for the open work permit under Temporary public policies: Open work permits for applicants under the temporary resident to permanent resident pathway.
Thanks, but can I apply before 4 months from the expired date?

prachiprabhu2824

Jan 17, 2022
Hi all, has anyone here applied for pgwp extension in month of may.
as per new pgwp policy in august we shall get an extension e-mail from ircc is it correct? has anyone received it ?
my pgwp expired in june and have not received any email from ircc.