App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
My own father also passed away in 2020 when I was here, I had requested visit visa for months and it was the time when it took them a year to process in Canada visitor visa request. I could not attend him when he was in hospital, and then he passed away and I could not even attend funeral :( but the truth is, they dont give a damn shit about these. Now they prioratize new EE draws as they bring in money, we are dead horses, we already have brought and spent.
I missed the burials of my remaining grandparents because of this. I may still miss an aunt's burial.

My visitor visa & visitor record applications have not moved in more than 4 months.

• Sad
Reactions: Lily444

AlliyB

Jul 6, 2021
You might be on the wrong thread -- this is for TR to PR Pathway applicants -- however, because there may be a lot at stake for you, I would consult with the person or agency that assisted you with your application to confirm the details on what might have gone wrong, AND consult an immigration lawyer to help you prepare a response. If none of these options are available to you, I would prepare a Letter of Explanation that it was not your intent to mislead IRCC, that your friend or agent incorrectly entered 'no' &/or perhaps you misunderstood the question, or whatever your reasonable explanation is, and state that indeed you were refused, rejected, or found ineligible in 2018, and would like to have your application/file updated accordingly. There might be more or better guidance on the forum threads dedicated to Student visas. Read back on that forum and ask your question there, too.
Thanks so much for that

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I applied under TR to PR on July 16,2021 received AOR on July 20. I did my medical on July 15,2021 and it was uploaded in the system because when I linked my application to GC key it said "you passed your medicals" and now if I login that message has been disappeared and also under status it says that I don't need medical if anything changes they will contact me. I have already submitted my biometrics from 2019. did it happen to anyone else?

igor1215

Apr 6, 2012
I applied under TR to PR on July 16,2021 received AOR on July 20. I did my medical on July 15,2021 and it was uploaded in the system because when I linked my application to GC key it said "you passed your medicals" and now if I login that message has been disappeared and also under status it says that I don't need medical if anything changes they will contact me. I have already submitted my biometrics from 2019. did it happen to anyone else?
yes, it did happen to other applicants

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
same thing happened to me As well, when I linked my application to gckey on April 7th 2022 it showed that my medical had passed, but after a few weeks, it changed to you do not need a medical right now. I didn't receive any updates after that

Apr 16, 2022
I have applied for TR to PR on 7th May, 12.51 AM under IGP. I recieved AOR on 16th February,2022. I linked my Application on 28th February,2022. Submitted my Additional documents on 9th March,2022. I applied for my work permit under TR to PR on 4th June,2022 as . I log in to my profile everyday with the hope to see my Current status "Submitted" to "Approved" or something else. but for both applications, there is no update. I need to travel to India in January,2023. My tickets are booked. I hope I get some update on any of my application. With the day passing, and getting nothing, my anxiety is increasing.

Reactions: maxiie

melorqan

Dec 16, 2021
Hey guys,

I would like share my situation which has turned into a nightmare recently.

I got my ecopr on April 19,2022 and have submitted my address and id photo immediately and since that day I've been waiting for my pr card. On April 27, 2022 I have linked my card application to follow the updates but neither portal nor canada.ca have any progress.

2 weeks ago, I spoke with the agent who told me that it's too much (over 100 days) and she has sent my file to be checked but it's just a long silence again.

So I have some questions...
1 - Is there anyone also having the same timeline? waiting PR card 100+ days?
2 - I've been calling IRCC with pressing 2-1-3-0 last 2 days but no response (aprox. 70 times in a day). So do you know any other way to reach out them? New number? any way?
3- More suggestions ?

Thank you for all your supports !!!

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie
Apr 16, 2022
Hey guys,

I got my ecopr on April 19,2022 and have submitted my address and id photo immediately and since that day I've been waiting for my pr card. On April 27, 2022 I have linked my card application to follow the updates but neither portal nor canada.ca have any progress.

2 weeks ago, I spoke with the agent who told me that it's too much (over 100 days) and she has sent my file to be checked but it's just a long silence again.

2 - I've been calling IRCC with pressing 2-1-3-0 last 2 days but no response (aprox. 70 times in a day). So do you know any other way to reach out them? New number? any way?
3- More suggestions ?

I remember my one friend getting ECOPR on December.2021. And she received her PR card on July 18,2022.

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie and melorqan

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Gosh my colleagues our buying houses here & I am waiting for the incompetent IRCC to finalize m
I know Maxie , this is really a painful process. But if you give up, you will feel really sorry later on when the pain is forgotten. In 2011 I had a LMIA approved job offer from Canada leading to PR. I simply ignored it for personal reasons. Nowadays I really regret my decision back then.

last steps, keep up !
it's difficult rn, I am not able to find a relevant job because of my current status too

melorqan

Dec 16, 2021
Hi Guys
I got Pr portal mail on April 25
Uploaded details on 27
No update until now?
When called ircc they told me my file is in White horse
Is there anything I can do to get an update?
Is it normal to take over 3 months to get update on Pr portal?
Hi there, do you have any updates from your PR card? We have been sharing same situation. I v've submitted my card application on April 19 and still no updates? Wondering you might have any progress? Did you request anything on portal?

inderpreet_kaur

Jul 4, 2019
Hi Guys, my Medical got expired on June 15 (it was passed before), Today my account says that Medical is again passed on august 8. I called IRCC and agent told me that my medcal is again changed to passed and eligibility is also passed on 4th August.

Did anybody else's medical changed from "do not need" to "passed"?

What is the approx time for portal request after eligibility is passed (Criminality in progress and security not started) ?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I applied for it on August 5 and paid the fees after few hours I received an email saying that I paid wrong amount and they didn't even reimbursed me for my payment.
If you just got your AOR in late July (which usually signals the 'start' of processing) it is not likely that there will be a lot of information in your GCMS notes right now, on the other hand, given that it is taking a lot of time to process GCMS note requests, there could be a lot of information by the time they actually get to your request! :cool:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey guys,

3- More suggestions ?

It's good that you have an agent notifying someone to look into it, but I would also send a webform explaining the situation, and requesting that IRCC get back to you with a reason for the delay and/or a fix to the problem ... so that you have a written record of trying to follow-up.

Reactions: jacob1234