+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi Guys, my Medical got expired on June 15 (it was passed before), Today my account says that Medical is again passed on august 8. I called IRCC and agent told me that my medcal is again changed to passed and eligibility is also passed on 4th August.

Did anybody else's medical changed from "do not need" to "passed"?

What is the approx time for portal request after eligibility is passed (Criminality in progress and security not started) ?
Regarding the medical, it appears that the immigration officers have some discretion in passing medicals that are only recently expired or ordering new ones. Based on the information on this and other forums, the status on medicals can 'flip' a few times especially when your application is first loaded into the system. An assistant might enter data based on an initial high-level review of the documents, and later on, an officer might reverse it, request a new medical, or pass it.

Reactions: jacob1234

Dana Dan

Jul 13, 2021
My kids do not have visitor record but they have valid canada visa they are here with me and i have work permit will this affect my pr application??

Anmol_d

Aug 9, 2022
Essential non-healthcare
Hello everyone, I received (ADR) a PCC request but I turned 18 in Canada. I had submitted the pcc of RCMP. It is also written in the letter in which country you have been living since you turned 18. so ..I just want to confirm, did I do it right by submitting only the Canadian PCC?

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada -Additional Information Required
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the
processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been
six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance
certificate

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
No updates on OWP or PR. How long will this misery last? Will they only be processing EE applications till 2023 or wha?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Essential non-healthcare
Hello everyone, I received (ADR) a PCC request but I turned 18 in Canada. I had submitted the pcc of RCMP. It is also written in the letter in which country you have been living since you turned 18. so ..I just want to confirm, did I do it right by submitting only the Canadian PCC?

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada -Additional Information Required
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the
processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been
six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance
certificate
If you have not lived in any other country than Canada since turning 18, you do not have to provide anything other than a letter explaining that fact if you did not already explain it in your original application. You did not have to provide the RCMP PCC because they already have access to that information but it should not hurt your case.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Can anyone share how Kareem of CIC News extracts those stats of monthly PR processed by category? I need to check, plz share the steps to check n the link.

Anmol_d

Aug 9, 2022
If you have not lived in any other country than Canada since turning 18, you do not have to provide anything other than a letter explaining that fact if you did not already explain it in your original application. You did not have to provide the RCMP PCC because they already have access to that information but it should not hurt your case.
I already submitted the rcmp pcc without any explanation. Is that okay?? I’m little bit nervous.

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
I have provided my Biometrics yesterday. Please let me know, how much time it takes to reflect in the secure account? Thanks

Deepak9723

Feb 17, 2022
Please Help ,,

I applied TR to PR application on 6th june 2021. I also applied PNP file on 12th December. Currently both application are open and both are in progress. I am hoping that if i will get one approval , i withdraw other File.

Is it okey to do that? or i have to withdraw my file right now?

Please reply , i tried to call IRCC but never got luck to conncet.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Can anyone share how Kareem of CIC News extracts those stats of monthly PR processed by category? I need to check, plz share the steps to check n the link.
Just like you ask for GCMS notes, you can ask for general data on TR to PR program by making an ATIP request. You just have to pay $5. I have done this in past twice now.

Unfortunately on the data they give you, on the bottom it says can't be shared with anyone unless you have permission from "Data protocol unit". So can't share it on forum but everyone can get your own copy by paying $5.

Don't understand why they make everyone pay $5, why can't they just publish it on their website.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Just like you ask for GCMS notes, you can ask for general data on TR to PR program by making an ATIP request. You just have to pay $5. I have done this in past twice now.

Unfortunately on the data they give you, on the bottom it says can't be shared with anyone unless you have permission from "Data protocol unit". So can't share it on forum but everyone can get your own copy by paying $5.

Don't understand why they make everyone pay $5, why can't they just publish it on their website.
Further to my post above, you can ask information not just about TR to PR program but any program of government. And it is not just limited to IRCC. You can ask any government agency to provide you records.

Search for "previous AITP requests" on the particular government agency's website and you will find all the previous requests that people have made.

Reactions: maxiie

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
hi, I received a request letter today. IRCC requested the additional document when I log in the account the request letter belongs to someone else. It has different name, UCI and application number. Please suggest me what I can do. Because the request letter is not mine and its in my account. did someone face this problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
hi, I received a request letter today. IRCC requested the additional document when I log in the account the request letter belongs to someone else. It has different name, UCI and application number. Please suggest me what I can do. Because the request letter is not mine and its in my account. did someone face this problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
I think give them a call … to find out

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

Actually it’s somewhere here but not sure how to find it. Also they take ages to send gcms, atip, cbsa notes

https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/90115b00-f9b8-49e8-afa3-b4cff8facaee

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Privacy data breach 1 after another. Is Chomu ko kisne immigration minister bana dala re bawa

• Haha
Reactions: jacob1234