+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, I received ADR for new medicals for my dependent which he has completed. However, in the document section there is no option to upload the information receipt. Does anyone know how i can get this to IRCC before 13th August. Web forms are taking up to 2 months for response. @SmzAmir do you have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance
You don't need to upload the receipt of the medical exam. IRCC now works with the e-medical system which means that they'll get it online and automatically from the center you did the medical at.
Only the receipt is needed when you do medical before submitting the application (upfront medical exam)

Reactions: Cath28 and CherAmie

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi all , there is a separate forum formed outside of this which is trying to see if specific officer is responsible for long processing times in their case. I have read what is going on in that forum and had concerns which I posted there. Since I think some people over there have read the CBC story with the laggard officer case they kind of intend to try that , but not all round things are balls we all know. I am reposting what I wrote there here too, in hope of avoiding rushed and unreasonable actions which may impact not only themselves but more people than that:

Hi all ,

I am still waiting for my notes to arrive, however reading the messages here I am a bit worried and have some piece of advice before anyone does unreasonable things like straightly jumping to news agencies and things like that.

1 - For any action to be efficient "correct and verified" data should be gathered. Just because some one here says his or her officer is officer number "xxxxx" does not mean it really is. We all know there might be people who think they will benefit from overall pressure on IRCC even if they dont have same situation. There could be such people who will fuel the fire. Any action needs to be taken by DOCUMENTED information not only claims in a forum.

2 - even if 50 or lots of people have the same officer, confidence needs to be made on the fact that a single officer is under performing. We dont know that. It might be a ministerial order or internal policy to prioritize other applications to TR to PR. In that case we will be confronting a whole big organization and will be responsible for wrong accusations in media, which will HEAVILY backfire.

3 - It is always a good idea to hire a immigration lawyer as a group, seek consultation and ask him/her to write a official letter to IRCC itself asking for explanations and answers. If nothing comes in a reasonable time period, media will be there.

4 - If a few people did get their case to media and got a result , it does not mean it will always be the case. Please note those people had cases open for 2+ and 3+ years in a time which there was no COVID staff and normal processing time was around 6 months. Most of us have not even reached 2 years yet. Blaming one specific officer will only make sense when majority of cases are finalized much sooner, which is not the case for TR to PR. Plz note 30,000 of applications will only be finalized in 2023 only. That means OUR applications are still not an anomaly. Be sure if they did not have legal basis they would not publicly and openly announcing 2023 as finalization year of TR to PR cases. Plz note that there is no processing time announced for TR to PR if you go to processing times page of IRCC. There is a reason for this, think about it.

5 - Be fair. a lot of my friends in other programs like EE and PNP are still waiting and nothing yet. They all applied sooner than all of us , in 2020. Many of PR people who applied for passport are still waiting for year+ . Lots of people I know who applied for travel visa from outside are still waiting around a year.

Dont get me wrong, I am not preaching any specific thing, I am in same shoes, applied May 6 2021 and still waiting, I also suffer every single day, but over all, I mean not doing a rushed and unreasonable action which will seriously backfire and make things even worse. It is very good to exchange info, have a high awareness and act on "reliable" basis.

We all suffer, but be fair, be reasonable, collect correct, dependable and verifiable data rather than mere claims, get expert and legal opinion before putting yourself in trouble, make sure there is right basis for any action you want to take, communicate in group to IRCC first and give them opportunity to explain or help before public exposure, and absolutely avoid targeting an officer if you are not sure delays are because of one specific officer's mis-handlings.

but this is my opinion after all.
This is true. Both you and people who are worried about their applications are right.
The problem here is the lack of transparency in the process. As you said there might be a lot of things happening in between that are affecting the processing timeline, different applications might get additional delays due to changes in circumstances.
Of course if an officer is working under pressure or there is an order to prioritize certain types of applications, it's not fair to blame the whole thing on them but nonetheless this is due to the fact that everything is done in a black box.
No one knows what's happening inside, no one can ask questions, neither immigration lawyers nor media.
I hope it brings this initiative of having a transparent system in the future.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Also have you seen recent fiasco of Privacy breach. How can they be so careless despite taking so much of time and emailing someone else's confidential information like UCI# etc. while sending emails regarding OWP lol. They can't even do proper work despite taking so much of time.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone i hope i can find some answers here !
i applied under IG french stream 29th October
27th January i received my AOR but till now i can’t link my application also no updates , i sent two web forms but no answers .
is there anyone having the same issue as mine , is this gonna affect negatively my application // i want to mention that i sent all the documents upfront.
I will be so grateful for your answers.
If you received an AOR with a proper Application # starting with E00…. you should be able to link. Make sure you are not mistaking the receipt of a Temporary File Number starting with XE00….as an AOR (you’re probably not but I’m just trying to cover all possibilities). I’m not sure if the webforms you have sent already are inquiring about this exact issue but if not, I would send another one and ask them if there is a ‘technical issue’ with your account. If the webforms you have already sent cover this issue, I would invest some time trying to reach an IRCC agent to ask them to look into it. And, hopefully someone else on this forum has had your same issue???? If so, please share how you resolved it.

Last edited:

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Any April AOR still awaiting portal request?
I didn't receive an official AOR but linked my file on April 7th, and I had an ADR for my PCC on my GCkey account and I uploaded everything on the same day. the only update that I've gotten after that was my medical changed from passed to "you do not need a medical" and "we are reviewing your additional documents you provided".
:( hopefully I get something soon.

Reactions: Clei

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
I didn't receive an official AOR but linked my file on April 7th, and I had an ADR for my PCC on my GCkey account and I uploaded everything on the same day. the only update that I've gotten after that was my medical changed from passed to "you do not need a medical" and "we are reviewing your additional documents you provided".
:( hopefully I get something soon.
Several people are in your situation. Application won't be finalized until someone picks up your file and extends medicals.

Reactions: CherAmie

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Received GCMS notes. Absolutely Nothing done on file since AOR. File in Whitehorse...meanwhile medicals expired.

Applied : 12:16 pm May 6, 2021
AOR: March 26, 2022.

What are they doing?? I don't understand

Deepak9723

Feb 17, 2022
Hello , I need urgent help on my situation please reply.

I received ADR yesterday that they need employment letter from Walmart. I asked my HR from Walmart and she said we don't give anyone this letter. She also mention you can give them Record of employment but I already submitted it with my file.

What should i do next? Please reply as soon as possible

i applied on June 9 essential non healthcare - tr to pr.

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
Any April AOR still awaiting portal request?
Hello , I need urgent help on my situation please reply.

I received ADR yesterday that they need employment letter from Walmart. I asked my HR from Walmart and she said we don't give anyone this letter. She also mention you can give them Record of employment but I already submitted it with my file.

What should i do next? Please reply as soon as possible

i applied on June 9 essential non healthcare - tr to pr.
Was the HR response via email or phone? Its always good to make requests via email so that in worst case scenario you would attach a correspondence as proof of request. I think you may need to consult immigration lawyer asap.

Along time when this pr started I saw a post of someone saying he/she can't get a letter from Walmart and the person quit.

Reactions: jacob1234