+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Income proof shows if indeed you were on the payroll during application and could also show if it exist in NOC classification https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/.
Remember the job must have been a paying job meaning you cannot be a volunteer. From my understanding the officer will be specific on which dates the income is required. For some you may require both paystub and income tax acknowledgement. Each case is different. If i changed jobs and its not clear which months officer want paystub, I'd rather put LOE and explain when i changed jobs and attach both paystubs from previous job[when i applied TR PR] and current job [If i have new employer]

See this link for related info >> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/post-9968485
Thanks Megapint , but for those I saw, including most recent ( https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/goto/post?id=10168768 ) they have not specified dates for application period. Rather seems they are asking for CURRENT proof of income.

Kind of confused.

A

AdventureTime

Thanks Megapint , but for those I saw, including most recent ( https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/goto/post?id=10168768 ) they have not specified dates for application period. Rather seems they are asking for CURRENT proof of income.

Kind of confused.
on that post it says August is when the proof is required to be sent to the officer. There is no mention of current proof of income...

"> Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions of Company. This must be received at this office by: 2022/08/XX"

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
OWP under TR2PR public policy requires the applicant to have a permanent residency application under this pathway before they can apply for the OWP.
The progress of PR application however does not affect the OWP one and vice-versa. They're separate applications and will be processed in different offices.
But rejection of tr to pr will result in rejection of OWP too

megapint

Jul 26, 2022

Kind of confused.
I am not sure why they want current but the requirement was the candidate must be employed at time of application. My assumption is the candidate did not provide proof of income earlier that showed deductions. For this case the officer does not know if the candidate has already changed jobs without webform. Because the candidate has Schedule A form, he will definitely update the new job there. My take would be to provide both old and new paystubs plus an LOE for change of job. The officers are at discretion to request anything if information is not satisfactory.

salmoncanne

Jul 30, 2022
Hello, i recently got my PR under the French IG pathway. I was wondering if i could move to Quebec after that? I know when i applied i said i did not intent to reside in quebec but i am being considered for a really nice job in Montreal. Will my PR be revoked if i move or should i take the risk?

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie

Alexa0501

Jul 19, 2022
There is something that I don't get. I have seen here in this forum that they have asked some people for proof of income. Do I recall correctly that criteria for TR to PR was being employed AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION ? If yes, why they ask for proof of income ?
Hey, I got the request for "proof of income" too ( on July 12) and I submitted pay slips from Jan 2021 to Current. Yesterday, I got the portal reqyest.

Mahi1313

Jul 22, 2022
Hi, I got my AOR 7 March, biometric 3 March. Everything (Medical, criminality) passed Mid june. Still pending final decision. So stressful. Got ghost update last saturday morning in my account. Then received email Saturday evening ghost update. There is no update after that. Not sure whats happening.
This is a good sign, almost there

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
You must provide as many proofs as possible to satisfy the officer that you will move out of Quebec. Yes, it can be included but it isn't strong evidence. Strong proofs include jobs in any other province, driving licenses of another province, and rent agreement. Someone in this group also prepared an affidavit ( legal document) that he will move out of Quebec as soon as he gets PR. IRCC officer accepted this as proof and send him the portal request. As every officer is different, you need to take this request seriously as it is one of the eligibility criteria Please take legal advice from any immigration lawyer if required.
Thanks, I spoke with a friend and realized the importance of this request.

I plan on speaking with a lawyer on Monday, but I am going the rental agreement route. The affidavit option is a very good idea that I didn't think about earlier. Thanks.
Just a quick follow up, in my application, I explained that I would be moving to NL. However, I now want to move to AB. Would this discrepancy be an issue, you think? (This is one of the questions for the lawyer on Monday).

Thanks very much for the replies.

Reactions: jacob1234

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
I think the officer is not convinced that you will move out of Quebec. You should have well explained letter for that. If your new job is out of Quebec then it makes more sense otherwise if new job is in Quebec then you still have to prove you will move out. You may need to consult on this part.
As for Schedule A: Go through each entry, line by line, and probably there is a gap. Even a one month gap is enough to have the officer request new form. Do not leave any section blank. For example, if you have a section like membership of associations, military or government service that you have no information to insert, don't just leave it blank., write NONE in the lines as per the instructions in the section. If you have an attachment, make sure you indicate on the form "Additional Information Attached" and in the separate additional form, fill as per the form rows and sign and date. The additional form must have your UCI, Applicational number, name, form number, questions you are answering. From the letter, i can see your personal history has a gap from 10-2019 to date.
Looks like you also did not provide additional information for a question that you answered YES. (Looks like question 6)
My advice is take time to make sure you have all and accurate info on IMM 5669 because this form is one of the most important forms for eligibility.

for more info refer to this post >> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/post-10164915
Thanks very much. I reviewed the 5669 and can't see any gaps.

I do have a lot like this:

2018 07 - 2019 08
2019 09 - 2022 01
2022 02 - 2022 04

Is this a gap? Should the end of one period be the same as the beginning of the next period?

I plan on speaking with a lawyer by Monday to cross check this.

I got another advice on the forum on proving that I will leave QC.

I did quit my job, the job which I had when I applied, that should prove that I am not tied to QC. I also hope to get a rental agreement, or at least pay for 3 months stay (even on Airbnb). I will also get an affidavit confirming that I will be leaving QC.

So close but yet so far!!

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
At times ppl do receive them. Very few visa officers work on weekends. It’s voluntary shift.
THANK YOU
I got my AOR last November ,i did not get any updates yet after that .my online profile showing eligibility under review and background check has not start yet. i applied my work visa in April 29 and my for my husband in June. He is in Sri Lanka i am here now 3 year .i really need my visa .i don't know what to do. really depression .you have any idea how long they will take for me to give any update thank you

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
So, it has been 1 year 2 months since TR2PR program. And we're not sure until when this whole pilot program is going to be fully finalized for everyone.
Would it be a logical decision to also apply through Express Entry in the meantime? Has anyone done that? Would it conflict/confuse any decision?
Let me know please

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
So, it has been 1 year 2 months since TR2PR program. And we're not sure until when this whole pilot program is going to be fully finalized for everyone.
Would it be a logical decision to also apply through Express Entry in the meantime? Has anyone done that? Would it conflict/confuse any decision?
Let me know please
Technically, you can apply to multiple permanent residency applications. However they should not be under the same program. For example you cannot have two PR applications with both being Canadian Express Entry.
But TR2PR and Canadian Express Entry are different. You can apply in both. Same thing for provincial nominee programs, they're different as well.
In this case, it's just the matter of cost. You need to pay application fee plus right of permanent residency fee for the new program. When one of them gets approved, for the other application, you cannot get a refund for the processing fee but you'll get a refund for right of permanent residency fee.
Overall, if the cost is fine with you, you can apply.

Reactions: Clei