>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Technically, you can apply to multiple permanent residency applications. However they should not be under the same program. For example you cannot have two PR applications with both being Canadian Express Entry.
But TR2PR and Canadian Express Entry are different. You can apply in both. Same thing for provincial nominee programs, they're different as well.
In this case, it's just the matter of cost. You need to pay application fee plus right of permanent residency fee for the new program. When one of them gets approved, for the other application, you cannot get a refund for the processing fee but you'll get a refund for right of permanent residency fee.
Overall, if the cost is fine with you, you can apply.
However, some ppl weren't able to apply for another PR through same CIC account, it wasn't letting them. But yes, it's better to have backup always.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
However, some ppl weren't able to apply for another PR through same CIC account, it wasn't letting them. But yes, it's better to have backup always.
You can, you just need to create another account with the other sign-in option (sign-in with partners).

Rony9747

Jul 31, 2022
Hi Guys
I got Pr portal mail on April 25
Uploaded details on 27
No update until now?
When called ircc they told me my file is in White horse
Is there anything I can do to get an update?
Is it normal to take over 3 months to get update on Pr portal?

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hi Guys
Uploaded details on 27
No update until now?
I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried to email Ircc instead? Or reach out to your local MP. Hope this helps.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Guys
Uploaded details on 27
No update until now?
Just put an inquiry on the portal email again and they will reply to you back about what is happening.

Reactions: melorqan

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
Thanks very much. I reviewed the 5669 and can't see any gaps.

I do have a lot like this:

2018 07 - 2019 08
2019 09 - 2022 01
2022 02 - 2022 04

Is this a gap? Should the end of one period be the same as the beginning of the next period?

I plan on speaking with a lawyer by Monday to cross check this.

I got another advice on the forum on proving that I will leave QC.

I did quit my job, the job which I had when I applied, that should prove that I am not tied to QC. I also hope to get a rental agreement, or at least pay for 3 months stay (even on Airbnb). I will also get an affidavit confirming that I will be leaving QC.

So close but yet so far!!
If this is for the personal history question then YES, you have a huge gap. Personal history must be since age 18 or past 10 years, whichever comes first. Unless you are 22 years currently. Also remember activity should be the occupation or job title of the role if you were working.
Also i would put current years on top instead of bottom so that whoever is reading starts with whats current(Just make their work easier). If your job from 2022-02 is still ongoing then i'd put 2022-02 and no end date unless it ended 2022-04. if so then there is a gap between 2022-04 to current. (gap of 4 months)
Maybe consult the lawyer regarding Quebec issue but i doubt if Airbnb is sufficient because Airbnb is a temporary stay.

Last edited: