+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
Hello everyone

I applied in essential worker stream on June 15
I got my aor on 28 feb
Then they asked for additional documents after 1 week of aor
4 months will complete by this 28 after aor but i didn’t get any update .
what should i do ? Should i call to ircc or something else or have to wait

please give me suggestions if anybody know
We are all in the same boat. I am sorry to tell you that we cannot do anything to speed up the processing of our applications.
The only thing that we can do is to WAIT, which is not easy.

Reactions: Sharan98

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
Here is some math to think about, (bear with the hypotheticals).

Sean Fraser states 50K PGWP eligible for the new extention, (which was meant to be published mid June but still waiting...). Say hypitheticall 25% of those have spouses. At $255 per WP that equates to $15.9 million approx.

Now say 45K TR PR applicants need WP/WP extentions and hypothetically 25% of those have spouses. At $155 per WP that equates to $8.7 million approx.

That's not including any dependants who need visitor visas/records on any charges for restoring status, or any other fees on other programmes etc.

Nice little racket for being incompetent at your job eh.

rajveer1061

May 2, 2022
Finally I received Biometrics instructions letter today after a long wait. Here is my timeline-
Stream B (Essential Non Healthcare)
Application submitted- July 14th 2021
Biometrics received- 23 June 2022
Submitted same day,
Medical Passed.

Reactions: CherAmie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
We applied through stream A. Here is our timeline:

Applied: may 6 2021 12.30pm EST
AOR: Feb 7 2022
Medical: passed
Biometrics: Done
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
Eligibility: not started

We got our GCMS notes on June 7th and it shows primary office as Whitehorse, secondary is Sydney.

Our file has not progressed since Feb. Our officer is SM10353. I believe there are others on this thread in a practically identical situation.

After over a year of trying to gleam information from IRCC, I found this yesterday:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cimm-mar-03-2022/inventories-processing-times.html

Halfway down the page it aludes to TR to PR having a 100% success rate and a process time of 7 months.

Any thoughts on the validity of this? Or any comments from fellow Feb AOR's on any progress with their files?
Same officer SM10353. Let me know once you receive the update.

Reactions: AnD2021

kayekaye123

Jun 22, 2022
I haven’t had the same thing, however, I would call IRCC (if you have time to spend trying) or send a webform stating the difference between what the MP has said about your file versus what you’ve received and/or what shows on your account, and ask them what might explain the difference and what steps you should take, if any. Also, double-check that IRCC has your correct email & check your junk email folder for possible IRCC notifications.
MP said to wait for the letter of instruction. I've checked my junk email folder. Unfortunately, nothing.

Reactions: CherAmie

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Agreed, but they broadcast this as an innovatice, fast track pathway to PR. Mendicino gave multiple television/radio interviews stating exactly that.

They must have had some kind of idea how long an application would take to process when they were deciding what forms were needed, otherwise mendicino's statements were lies/virtue signals and they actually had no clue.

2 weeks after the pathway opened, Dan Mills admitted to Parliament that they'll only be able to process 35K-44K in 2021. They couldn't even manage that. They did 23K.

Either way it is a disappointment. I've been out of work for months as my permit ran out and I'm not the PA. It's almost like they want people to fail.

They'll give priority processing for essential workers outside canada yet take 149 days to process essential worker WP from inside canada.

And they'll take our money but give zero useful communication.

We are beyond stressed at this point.
Yes, it is..

https://www.canadim.com/blog/new-immigration-pathways-for-permanent-residence/

The public policies give no indication as to how long Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada will take to process these applications however these programs are referred to as ‘accelerated’ pathways to Canadian immigration. The objective behind these public policies is to allow foreign nationals and International Graduates the ability to become permanent residents of Canada to contribute to the countries economic recovery. IRCC has however committed to processing 40,000 applications received under the TR to PR immigration programs in 2021, with the remaining being processed in 2022.

Now they say to be completed end of 2023..

danaaa

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
STUDY
Updates from me:
Applied - May 6, 2021 IG 2:02 pm EST
Medical Passed - May 11, 2022
BIL - May 11, 2022
ADR (original IMM0008 form) - May 11, 2022
Linked on May 11, 2022
Biometrics done and ADR submitted - May 12, 2022
ADR received - May 18, 2022
ADR review - May 24, 2022
AOR - May 24,2022
Ghost update (not sure of the date or wether it was the only one GU) - June 21, 2022
Portal email/PR application approval - June 22, 2022
PR portal created - June 23, 2022. Photo and address submitted same day.
Never got any GU-emails - just noticed once in the profile.
Now a few more days for COPR and a few more weeks for the card and the journey is finally over.
p.s. my application was marked for priority processing but it didn’t really change the situation.

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
Yes, it is..

https://www.canadim.com/blog/new-immigration-pathways-for-permanent-residence/

The public policies give no indication as to how long Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada will take to process these applications however these programs are referred to as ‘accelerated’ pathways to Canadian immigration. The objective behind these public policies is to allow foreign nationals and International Graduates the ability to become permanent residents of Canada to contribute to the countries economic recovery. IRCC has however committed to processing 40,000 applications received under the TR to PR immigration programs in 2021, with the remaining being processed in 2022.

Now they say to be completed end of 2023..
IRCC made $94.5 million from the fees of principle applicants of this pathway alone. That's not including fees for any dependants.

They were quick enough to take the cash...

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
Updates from me:
Applied - May 6, 2021 IG 2:02 pm EST
Medical Passed - May 11, 2022
BIL - May 11, 2022
ADR (original IMM0008 form) - May 11, 2022
Linked on May 11, 2022
Biometrics done and ADR submitted - May 12, 2022
ADR received - May 18, 2022
ADR review - May 24, 2022
AOR - May 24,2022
Ghost update (not sure of the date or wether it was the only one GU) - June 21, 2022
Portal email/PR application approval - June 22, 2022
PR portal created - June 23, 2022. Photo and address submitted same day.
Never got any GU-emails - just noticed once in the profile.
Now a few more days for COPR and a few more weeks for the card and the journey is finally over.
p.s. my application was marked for priority processing but it didn’t really change the situation.
Congrats!
How did you know/mark your application as a priority?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
As anxious & frustrating as waiting can be, I thought I would point out that I have only heard of one rejection in all of the TR to PR forums I have been on. That one rejection was because the applicant was asked many times to provide information to which they did not respond. There were two other rejections (temporary) that I'm aware of (due to minor IRCC misunderstandings/errors) but the applicants were able to explain the issue through a webform letter or IRCC call, and they had their file reinstated without much effort. So, although it is infuriating to wait given the original promises of the program, it would seem that patience is still the best approach while being proactive to make sure that you are always checking for notifications and requests. It would appear, at least for now, that almost everyone will get processed & passed through to PR ... eventually.

Last edited: