+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Skaur37

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Recently several people's medical changed from "passed" to "you do not need medicals".

I suspect this is because medicals have expired after 1 year. I think it is just a matter of time for when they look at our files and extend it.

Wait continues....
same with my file .. medical expired

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Applied 10july 2021
Aor 13 june 2022
Biometric 10 june 2022
Biometric given 13 june 2022
Biometric updated same evening
Gu 1 profile updated no change

Reactions: maxiie

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
hi all,

immigration minister announced that those who have applied under tr to pr pathway will get an extension if their visa is expiring before the file result .
Even for those student whose PGWP is going to expire in 2022 will get an extension for 18 month.

Have they provided any defined process for any of them. if yes can you please help me.
If you scroll through the last few pages of this thread, you would find discussions around this.

For your quick reference, please find the link to the announcement below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
After all I realize we are all baited by this program. It is nothing more than a cash grab from the gov so they can cover the Covid damage. This is the most profitable scam I have ever seen! We gave them our hard earned money so they can put us in a 2 years limbo.
Not only that this Motion 44, FSW draws, PGWP extension are all for $$$ too. You would think an honest Govt. Would rather clear backlogs to win the trust but they come as shameless as they come. They also potentially run contract scam with IELTS, CELPIP, clinics etc., so they can keep delaying files & people keep taking tests & medical etc again & then IRCC possibly gets commission on that So while we tc of their $$ part while working as slaves. Their thirst for power is completed by bringing refugees who would vote for them as current residents won’t. That’s how Liberals are most probably continuing to be in power since so long despite so many failures

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
This stream is the worst! I don’t know wtf theyre doing. Not only they are slow but their online system is also broken. Even third world countries are faster and more efficient. Spoke to a lawyer, Ukrainians received their refugee documents in less than a week. Before that, Afghans received their documents in about 2 weeks. So they took my money, making me wait, can’t even access my account, wont answer my phone and still waiting for the stupid work permit extension. I’m starting to think they want to torture us no cap. They want to take your soul and torture you until they own you and then make you slave away the rest of your life for them. They don’t give a shit, we’re just subjects.

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
Why can’t these clowns do the work they get paid for? & the pay is good. Working from home, taking naps, gossiping, taking dogs out for walk during their paid hours. Bkl Ircc officers
Why would they work? They already got the money bro. They’re enjoying the weather and laughing at us. Probably say look at these slaves we’re about to put to work. Lets torture and discipline them so when they get their lives back, they’ll appreciate it and work harder for us. It’s the good old British politics.

Last edited:

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
This stream is the worst! I don’t know wtf theyre doing. Not only they are slow but their online system is also broken. Even third world countries are faster and more efficient. Spoke to a lawyer, Ukrainians received their refugee documents in less than a week. Before that, Afghans received their documents in about 2 weeks. So they took my money, making me wait, can’t even access my account, wont answer my phone and still waiting for the stupid work permit extension. I’m starting to think they want to torture us no cap. They want to take your soul and torture you until they own you and then make you slave away the rest of your life for them. They don’t give a shit, we’re just subjects.
Just wanted to clarify that the Ukrainian nationals are not considered refugees in Canada. They are regarded as temporary workers or temporary residents. If they chose to work, they'd be issued a 3-year OWP (if I remember correctly)

• Wow
Reactions: T0pubo and Lily444

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Guys new WP till 2024 is out for everyone. @SmzAmir do I have to wait till 4 months left on my WP or I can apply now itself, I have think there was some point about ppl before 4 months can also apply. Plz elaborate
I've looked into this case when it was published and I've gathered some info about the extension and your question here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/post-10110036

Jan 4, 2022
Hello guys, I uploaded my mailing address and photo like 15 days ago, this afternoon when I log in the portal, I saw mailing address became blank?!! While the photo was still in review by IRCC. And when I tried to type in the new address, it showed me "technical error" which prevented me from clicking "next". Anyone has seen this? Please help :oops:

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
Just wanted to clarify that the Ukrainian nationals are not considered refugees in Canada. They are regarded as temporary workers or temporary residents. If they chose to work, they'd be issued a 3-year OWP (if I remember correctly)
Well that’s just ridiculous then.