+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hey everyone,
If we have to apply for Bridging work permit under tr to pr application, which category to choose? Pr with express entry?

purelifetom

Jun 13, 2022
Hello everyone,

I want ask a question. I submitted my application on last 5.6 5.30 Pm and still have not received my AOR yet, My tfn number starts with XE0028 and I just want check if there is anyone has the same file number starts with 0028 as me? or even 0029? IRCC says my application is curently in the prospective stage which means someone is doing a completeness and accurancy check, but I've been stuck at this stage for 6 months, I am sure I submiited all the documents, except for the medical examination( submitted appointment letter for the medical examination)I'm really anxious right now,any suggestions what should I do right now, Thanks alot.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello everyone,

I want ask a question. I submitted my application on last 5.6 5.30 Pm and still have not received my AOR yet, My tfn number starts with XE0028 and I just want check if there is anyone has the same file number starts with 0028 as me? or even 0029? IRCC says my application is curently in the prospective stage which means someone is doing a completeness and accurancy check, but I've been stuck at this stage for 6 months, I am sure I submiited all the documents, except for the medical examination( submitted appointment letter for the medical examination)I'm really anxious right now,any suggestions what should I do right now, Thanks alot.
I am E0027 series and still in prospective phase with nothing at all

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied on 14th of July, and got TFN in February…still my file is under prospective stage..

Taran03

Jul 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a question. I recently received PR approval and IRCC asked to reply to there email so they can send the PR portal credentials however, I already have my account in PR portal which was created by accident. Can you please suggest what should I do.
You can send a reply to the email that u have already created an account under you email

kkwangsir

Nov 9, 2016
Hi guys,
I recently needed to apply for an extension of my permit, but there was nothing about “Proof you applied for the temporary resident to permanent resident pathway”
when I checked my confirmation email.

Le français suit.

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent starts reviewing your application.

• It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
  • Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it.
Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

This has absolutely no personal information about me, do I give them this email? Or I should give them other things?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys,
I recently needed to apply for an extension of my permit, but there was nothing about “Proof you applied for the temporary resident to permanent resident pathway”
when I checked my confirmation email.

Le français suit.

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent starts reviewing your application.

• It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
  • Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it.
Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

This has absolutely no personal information about me, do I give them this email? Or I should give them other things?
this is the submission confirmation email. Also, read the instructions to apply for owp clearly, if you had you wouldn't ask this question