+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

dim13666

Mar 28, 2022
Hi all,

I received a request from IRCC for "Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions". How many pay stubs do I need to include and do I need to include any other documents?

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi everyone! I am sharing my timeline below:
File submitted: May 6 at 1:14pm
Medical: 6 June 2021
AOR: 23 Nov 2021
I submitted all the additional docs for the errors I made via web form 2 days after receiving AOR
Applied for GCMS notes on 28 Dec 2021
Received GCMS notes on 28 Jan 2021
Through notes, I came to know that all the additional docs that I submitted were forwarded to the Officer working on my file
6 March 2022: Additional Docs requested (my degree & transcripts). Submitted same day
16 March 2022: Biometrics requested
17 March 2022: Gave biometrics
25 March 2022: Portal confirmation
28 March 2022: Portal Credentials, uploaded photo and address
I wish all the best to everyone waiting!

marufur

Mar 28, 2022
Applied : 12th June
Aor: 1st March
Biometric: Submitted when applied
Used the old medical that I did when applied for study permit in 2016.
17th march(application/ Profile updated) : Medical passed
18th March (application/ Profile updated): Medical status changed to " You do not need Medical "
22nd March (application/ Profile updated) : Medical Passed again
28th March (application/ Profile updated): Background check changed from " Your bc is in progress..." to "We are processing your bc"
Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." been like this from 1st March
How long it can take any idea?

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Congrats buddy! Can you please elaborate on how following up with the GCMS notes helped the case?

I got my GCMS notes today and was disheartened to see the progress made so far. :(
I think the GCMS notes and query from MP helped kick start the case again, cause it had been almost three months since submission of first ADR.
This is just my assumption.
thanks

Reactions: sharma.a

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
How long does it take to get GCMS notes? Is it worth it to apply for GCMS notes before contacting MP ? How does one go about contacting MP; did you just write them an email with your details or you had to personally go to their office?
Thanks
I just emailed the MP and they asked me to submit a consent form and got the reply within a week's time

s0uravk

Oct 6, 2021
hey buddy, what number did you dial ? I just sent WEBform for getting TFN but not reply yet
Dial 1 (888) 242-2100, give UCI, then press 1 to confirm UCI, then press 3 2 2 0. If they don’t put u in queue, try until they do so. What’s your series of TFN. Please reply asap.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
I think the GCMS notes and query from MP helped kick start the case again, cause it had been almost three months since submission of first ADR.
This is just my assumption.
thanks
Thanks for your response!

That's an interesting point. I will wait for a week or so and then reach out to my MP.

xseban

Mar 12, 2022
When did you get the request. If it’s less than 48 hrs keep checking it may be updating.

But if it doesn’t, the answer is No it won’t fix it. They just forgot to add the link. It’s not a technical issue that is why there is no resolution for it. There is also no way to contact the VO because you have another method of sending it(webform). Send the documents through webform and have a screen shot of it.

Also submit a technical issue webform and include screen shots, not because they would resolve it but to have proof that you reached out for help.

From my research it seems There is a particular visa officer doing that. But I hope they catch up to him/her soon. It’s almost like the person is trying to sabotage some applications.

How can you send a document request and then forget to add the link to upload the documents you have requested. Knowing fully well that web forms are backlogged and taking close to two months to be received.

unfortunately there is no where to file a complaint and these officer’s basically do what they like with the applications. No one audits or supervises them. If not how can one (alleged mistake) be repeated more than a thousand times.
Alright thanks I've tried contacting an immigration representative to help me out but it did not seem to help, I'll try through webform