+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone,
My timeline:
Applied IG English on May 6, 2021, at ~ 9:40 PM (CST)
AOR: Feb 19
Linked: Feb 19 with application number
Medical passed: Feb 17
ADR: PCC on Feb 19
Submitted two days later through my secure account.
No updates so far and the "Review of additional documents" section shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
Is this normal? I understand that I should get a GU within a week and the additional document status will change to "we are reviewing the additional documents"
Same here bro it shows the same thing. Uploaded docs on feb 22 and it never changed

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone
How do you get to talk to an agent
I could never
They cut my phone saying they are busy
Once they picked my phone and said they have no updates for me
I submitted adr in August last year
Got aor in aug
After that not a single update
Idk what to do
Im loosing all the hopes
Any suggestions what im supposed to do rather then just wait I am literally so stressed right now because from next month i will have to find noc b job to complete my express entry experience
This is crazy
I applied in International grad at 12:40 est on may 6
Whattttt…..
Its a long wait
Maybe you reached a bad agent As some of them are rude . Try calling them again and ask what’s taking so long
Or try emailing your local MP and explain your situation. Maybe he/she will be able to help you.
I have seen cases where the Mp can give you latest updates
Or try ordering the gcms notes seeing what work has been made on your file and when was it made last.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone! I recently started getting a different message when trying to link . Now it says “it may take time…” instead of “you may have made a mistake…” plus I have been trying to link like 10 times a day and the system doesn’t block me!
Is that a sign my file is in the line?
I applied for IG English on May 6, 2:02pm est.
Might be. A tfn issued to your file. Call and ask them

Simran_bassi

Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I received a tfn today through email from ircc. But they say that they didn’t start processing my file yet. So, i might not be able to link it. Does anyone know how long from here it will take for me to receive my AOR.

MoldyNuts

Dec 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I wonder if anyone knows if the Tr to Pr International Gratuate stream requires you to stay in the same occupation between the time when you apply and when they process your application?
I have been in the same occupation since I apply back on May 6th 2021, and recently I might be promoted to a higher position within the same company, I wonder if this would affect IRCC's decision/processing time?
Any answer is much appreciated, thanks a ton!

Ash1094

Oct 9, 2021
Hello everyone, I wonder if anyone knows if the Tr to Pr International Gratuate stream requires you to stay in the same occupation between the time when you apply and when they process your application?
I have been in the same occupation since I apply back on May 6th 2021, and recently I might be promoted to a higher position within the same company, I wonder if this would affect IRCC's decision/processing time?
Any answer is much appreciated, thanks a ton!
To the best of knowledge, the only requirement for the TR to PR pathway was - The applicant must be employed at the time of the TR to PR application (Be it any stream of it). It doesn't matter what your occupation was at the time of application and what it is now. It is not based on the conventional NOCs for the immigration purposes. Recently heard that many TR to PR applicants who were not even working during the times when their applications were in progress, have already got their PR Cards So in this case you are employed and promotion doesn't seems to be a problem. Hence you are good. There is nothing to worry about. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoldyNuts

MoldyNuts

Dec 14, 2021
To the best of knowledge, the only requirement for the TR to PR pathway was - The applicant must be employed at the time of the TR to PR application (Be it any stream of it). It doesn't matter what your occupation was at the time of application and what it is now. It is not based on the conventional NOCs for the immigration purposes. Recently heard that many TR to PR applicants who were not even working during the times when their applications were in progress, have already got their PR Cards So in this case you are employed and promotion doesn't seems to be a problem. Hence you are good. There is nothing to worry about. Good luck.
Thanks a ton for your reply Ash, you really cleared my worries a great deal. I went to double check the eligibility requirements on IRCC and it's exactly what you said:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html
Appreciate it! :D

Reactions: Ash1094