+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Applied: 6 May @12:48 pm EST (IG stream).
Linked: 28 Jan 2022
Medical passed: 28 Jan 2022
Biometric refund: 1 Feb 2022
AOR: 2 Feb 2022
MAR 18: I called IRCC, they said they are processing the Criminality check, and the security check won't start till they finish the Criminality and Eligiility checks.
GU1: Mar 19
Mar 21: they requested the birth certificate for my Canadian child (although I have already submitted it upfront through the TR to PR portal).

Does the GU1 mean they have finished the Criminality check? or is it just because they were going to request my child's birth certificate?
Most probably. Have you noticed any change in your account for the GU? any change in the background check or eligibility sections?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks. But I ordered GCMS notes and found that the eligibility was passed on 02 Dec 21 with submission of first ADR documents. the background checks would have started after that.
No worries. Then, your application is pending background check. Given your military history or other conditions, the processing time might be more.
But stay tuned, this is the final step of processing.

Reactions: sandyvash
Jul 31, 2021
MAR 18: I called IRCC, they said they are processing the Criminality check, and the security check won't start till they finish the Criminality and Eligiility checks.
Mar 21: they requested the birth certificate for my Canadian child (although I have already submitted it upfront through the TR to PR portal).

Does the GU1 mean they have finished the Criminality check? or is it just because they were going to request my child's birth certificate?
why they need your Canadian child birth certificate???!!! Did you apply for him/her as well?

Jul 31, 2021

I think the GU was because they were going to request your child's birth certificate.

Jul 31, 2021
I must include her in the application as one of my dependents. However, I had not to include her in the form itself (i.e #applicants is 2 - me and my wife)
Yeah I see. Ok good luck. I also have a child who was born in Canada and in the application I did not add his name as a dependent because I did not want to apply for his PR! but in the forms I did add his name as my child. So now I am very confused

Amrni

Apr 3, 2018
hello Everyone ,
I submitted my application in IG stream at 0950 AM PST and still haven't received AOR nor able to link my application. I could get the TFN on November. are there many individuals with the same situation ? What can be the reason my application is still not even openned for processing after almost a year from the date of submission. Would be great if any of you are share your thoughts . thanks

Navdeepma

Feb 3, 2022
hello Everyone ,
I submitted my application in IG stream at 0950 AM PST and still haven't received AOR nor able to link my application. I could get the TFN on November. are there many individuals with the same situation ? What can be the reason my application is still not even openned for processing after almost a year from the date of submission. Would be great if any of you are share your thoughts . thanks
Yeah I see. Ok good luck. I also have a child who was born in Canada and in the application I did not add his name as a dependent because I did not want to apply for his PR! but in the forms I did add his name as my child. So now I am very confused
Even I didn’t add my Canadian born LO name.. now I’m confused

xav12

Mar 21, 2022
You did the right thing. Add him as a child, but don't include him with the number of applicants