+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello guys,

Yesterday I received my GCMS notes within a month. Application submitted May 6,21 @ 12:13 pm EST not got a single update till today just TFN
but notes says biometrics received and criminality passed. i see the transaction dates was in dec 2021 for criminality and biometrics.
idk about others but i feel it was of no use ordering it as agent did confirmed me about criminality over the phone back in January. I ordered notes thinking it will allow me to link my application atleast but no
I feel my application will be the last one to get processed. so done so so done. Good luck guys, probably my last post in this group. You guys are amazing
i am tired of this and just give up.
my heart feels so heavy
Hey Bro,
I can see why you are feeling this way. Actually most of the people in this forum have the same feelings. It has been hard for us and we are all here to help each other including in these time.
The fact that your criminality is passed and biometrics is received is a good sign that your file is in progress. Your next stage is eligibility review which is a two steps process. I believe that in the first step where a case analyst is reviewing your file, you would not get an update but once it's been reviewed and assigned to an officer, you will get a GU for eligibility review (this step may take 2-3 months after criminality).
Nonetheless, never lose your hope, these days will pass. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
They requested ADR(Travel history) on Jan 11 and have been reviewing it since Feb 1.
Must be something wrong.
Does it take the time that long?
Most likely your application is in the security check step given your ADR for imm5669. The other ADR for imm5562 confirms that they are reviewing both you and your dependent at the moment. Keep in mind that this step is time consuming and may take time until the file is finalized.

Reactions: yoomi0516

prachiprabhu2824

Jan 17, 2022
hi all,

Can we apply for express entry program even after getting an AOR from TR2PR pathway.

I applied under IG stream and its been more than three months I have not seen any update on application for TR2PR stream. hence i thought of submitting the application in EE pool . But its not giving me an option to create a profile.

Last edited:

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Most likely your application is in the security check step given your ADR for imm5669. The other ADR for imm5562 confirms that they are reviewing both you and your dependent at the moment. Keep in mind that this step is time consuming and may take time until the file is finalized.
I just wish nothing comes badly..
Thank you for your tips.

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
Hello guys,

Yesterday I received my GCMS notes within a month. Application submitted May 6,21 @ 12:13 pm EST not got a single update till today just TFN
but notes says biometrics received and criminality passed. i see the transaction dates was in dec 2021 for criminality and biometrics.
idk about others but i feel it was of no use ordering it as agent did confirmed me about criminality over the phone back in January. I ordered notes thinking it will allow me to link my application atleast but no
I feel my application will be the last one to get processed. so done so so done. Good luck guys, probably my last post in this group. You guys are amazing
i am tired of this and just give up.
my heart feels so heavy
My case also similar to yours but i got aor in october , document request in november and started reviewing provoded documents on 6 december. After that long silence.
i contacted to mp in january and got to know my criminalty and medical has passed, eligibility in process, security has not started yet. However, i did not get any update on my gc account. I called to ircc in feb and did not get much information. The officer said ur application is in process.
however, i got approval on BOWP in feb under tr to pr.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
hi all,

Can we apply for express entry program even after getting an AOR from TR2PR pathway.

I applied under IG stream and its been more than three months I have not seen any update on application for TR2PR stream. hence i thought of submitting the application in EE pool . But its not giving me an option to create a profile.
Yes, you can. Only when you receive an e-COPR you need withdraw the other application.
For EE, you first need to fill out the eligibility form here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

It will give you a code which you can use in your online account to register in the pool.

However, if you want my opinion, your TR2PR result will come sooner than EE class plus you need to pay extra money for EE when you are nominated. You can register of course for now but when you get nominated you can decide if you want to go with it or stay with TR2PR.

xav12

Mar 21, 2022
Applied: 6 May @12:48 pm EST (IG stream).
28 Jan: Application Linked
28 Jan: Medical passed
1 Feb: Biometric refunded
2 Feb: AOR received
Mar 19: GU1 with no changes on the profile
Mar 21: Child's Birth Certificate Requested > uploaded the same day
Mar 22: GU2 - Started reviewing the submitted birth certificate
Mar 23: GU3 with no changes on the profile

I hope to hear good news soon!

s0uravk

Oct 6, 2021
Hello everyone,

I got an update on my application:

IG English Stream May 7th 3:36am

I didn't receive AOR, but I got my BIL today, March 16th.
Linked application: March 16th
Eligibility - In progress
Review of medical results: Passed - March 10th
No additional documents needed
Biometrics: Not needed (I got a BIL via email and scheduled an appointment)

Background check - In progress

I'm just happy they've started applications submitted May 7th.
We're almost there guys!
What is your series of TFN, mine is 00272

AM16

Mar 17, 2022
IG English Stream May 6th 9:30pm (est)

AOR: Jan 6th
Linked application: Jan 25th
Eligibility: In progress
Review of medical results: Passed on Jan 8th
Additional documents: PCC request letter on 25th and uploaded on 25th
Biometrics: Old one accepted on Jan 6th
Background check: In progress
Final Decision: In progress

No update since Jan 25th
Just received an update. My application has been forwarded to office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone
How do you get to talk to an agent
I could never
They cut my phone saying they are busy
Once they picked my phone and said they have no updates for me
I submitted adr in August last year
Got aor in aug
After that not a single update
Idk what to do
Im loosing all the hopes
Any suggestions what im supposed to do rather then just wait I am literally so stressed right now because from next month i will have to find noc b job to complete my express entry experience
This is crazy
I applied in International grad at 12:40 est on may 6

sandwichmaker

May 6, 2020
Essential Worker English
Submitted May 7, 2021
AOR Nov 5, 2021
ADR Jan 22, 2022

til now not even a single update
it's driving me crazy.

So tired of waiting for nothing. It's starting to get painful for me.
I wish to go to my home country and see my friends/family so badly.

At least I want to work in somewhere else but I still have to wait 5 more months to be eligible for BOWP.

Last edited:

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Essential Worker English
Submitted May 7, 2021
AOR Nov 5, 2021
ADR Jan 22, 2021

til now not even a single update
it's driving me crazy.

So tired of waiting for nothing. It's starting to get painful for me.
I wish to go to my home country and see my friends/family so badly
Sameeeeeeee
This is tiring the wait and no
Update situation
I just want to go see my parents
Not sure why are tkaing so long
I got aor and adr in august after that drop dead silence