+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
Hi everyone,
My timeline:
Applied IG English on May 6, 2021, at ~ 9:40 PM (CST)
AOR: Feb 19
Linked: Feb 19 with application number
Medical passed: Feb 17
ADR: PCC on Feb 19
Submitted two days later through my secure account.
No updates so far and the "Review of additional documents" section shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
Is this normal? I understand that I should get a GU within a week and the additional document status will change to "we are reviewing the additional documents"

jeffruan

Dec 14, 2021
Hi everyone,
My timeline:
Submitted two days later
No updates so far and the "Review of additional documents" section shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
Is this normal? I understand that I should get a GU within a week and the additional document status will change to "we are reviewing the additional documents"
I uploaded 2 months ago, it still shows "
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

"

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I uploaded 2 months ago, it still shows "
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

"
You can submit a technical issue ticket mentioning the issue after uploading the document.
Make sure to include screenshots of the submission page (showing the document is submitted) and the account page (showing the status is not changed).

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everyone,
My timeline:
Hello,
I've saw another person had the same issue as you. Try calling the client center regarding this case and let us know if you found any information.

jeffruan

Dec 14, 2021
You can submit a technical issue ticket mentioning the issue after uploading the document.
Make sure to include screenshots of the submission page (showing the document is submitted) and the account page (showing the status is not changed).
How to submit a technical issue? I had tried to call them since 3 weeks ago, but never reached them yet.

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
Hello,
I've saw another person had the same issue as you. Try calling the client center regarding this case and let us know if you found any information.
Thanks for your reply.
I did call them a couple of weeks ago and they said that medical and criminality passed. I am not sure if that means they have reviewed my PCC and therefore I passed criminality check?
Unfortunately, I forgot to ask them if they received the document or not :rolleyes::eek: since I have been waiting for almost 3 hrs to connect to an agent.

jeffruan

Dec 14, 2021
Thanks for your reply.
I did call them a couple of weeks ago and they said that medical and criminality passed. I am not sure if that means they have reviewed my PCC and therefore I passed criminality check?
Unfortunately, I forgot to ask them if they received the document or not :rolleyes::eek: since I have been waiting for almost 3 hrs to connect to an agent.
I never reach them by calling, what time will be better to call them?

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
I never reach them by calling, what time will be better to call them?
Try to call them at 8 am sharp local time.
Someone also mentioned a specific sequence to reach them " Do not enter UCI and press option 2 and press 3-3-0". This will transfer you to an agent for PR card application. Once you reach them, Just tell them that you have a question about your PR application, not PR card. They will transfer you internally to another agent. You should know that this takes a lot of time. For me, it lasted 3 hours until I reached an agent.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for your reply.
Yeah, if criminality is passed that means that they got the PCC already.
It's good news, then do not worry about the status.

@Rishabh Katyal this person has the same situation as you and it seems that the document is reviewed although the status in account shows otherwise.

Reactions: Rishabh Katyal

pathrick

Dec 10, 2021
Hi All, I applied May 12, 2021 10:20 PM (Essential Non Healthcare). I have not gotten anything except payment and submission confirmation emails.

I am also unable to link my application to my portal. I've tried to call but the keep saying they cannot transfer me to a live agent. I do not know what next

haravtar

May 13, 2018
Hi everyone,
My timeline:
I also got AOR on 18 Feb and submit ADR on 19 feb.no update
Review of additional documents" section shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
Hello guys,

Yesterday I received my GCMS notes within a month. Application submitted May 6,21 @ 12:13 pm EST not got a single update till today just TFN
but notes says biometrics received and criminality passed. i see the transaction dates was in dec 2021 for criminality and biometrics.
idk about others but i feel it was of no use ordering it as agent did confirmed me about criminality over the phone back in January. I ordered notes thinking it will allow me to link my application atleast but no
I feel my application will be the last one to get processed. so done so so done. Good luck guys, probably my last post in this group. You guys are amazing
i am tired of this and just give up.
my heart feels so heavy

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
They requested ADR(Travel history) on Jan 11 and have been reviewing it since Feb 1.
Must be something wrong.
Does it take the time that long?