+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

aryaf

Nov 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application at 12:45pm 5.6(EST) ,however until now nothing hear from IRCC
I tried to send webform and request GCA of my case, still nothing.
It has been almost a year and it seems they have already forgotten my file.
Anyone could kindly give me some suggestion about this depressing situation? I would really appreciate it.

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application at 12:45pm 5.6(EST) ,however until now nothing hear from IRCC
I tried to send webform and request GCA of my case, still nothing.
It has been almost a year and it seems they have already forgotten my file.
Anyone could kindly give me some suggestion about this depressing situation? I would really appreciate it.
Keep calling 888-242-2100 (2-1-3-0)
or ask your MP to check your application status.

Reactions: aryaf

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
There are some useful information in this article. Some answers the delay that people have in this program from receiving AOR to e-COPR.

- We used a different portal to register for TR2PR program. That's why they said the applications are stored in a cloud storage and are being extracted as they are processing this program. This is why they will provide some applicants with a temporary file number (which comes from the cloud) and when they are transferred to the inventory, applicants get the AOR. This is also why we cannot see the files we submitted in our online account since the registration portal is not linked to the online account.

- Based on this article 11K people from TR2PR got their approval by October 2021. So, if total number by the end of year was about 19K and total number of applicants based on the recent article is 91K, that means that there are around 72K applicants which will be processed in 2022 and 2023. Based on the immigration target posted earlier by the government 40K of them will be 2022 and 32K will be in 2023.
Also, according to the posted article, right now there are around 35K cases in the inventory. This means that from the 2022 target they will add around 5K applications to the inventory and these people will get their results by the end of the year.
Of course they've already processed some applicants by now so the real number to be added should technically be less than 5K.

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
There are some useful information in this article. Some answers the delay that people have in this program from receiving AOR to e-COPR.

- We used a different portal to register for TR2PR program. That's why they said the applications are stored in a cloud storage and are being extracted as they are processing this program. This is why they will provide some applicants with a temporary file number (which comes from the cloud) and when they are transferring it to the inventory, applicant gets the AOR. This is also why we cannot see the file we submitted in our online account since the registration portal is not linked to the online account.

- Based on this article 11K people from TR2PR got their approval by October 2021. So, if total number by the end of year was about 19K and total number of applicants based on the recent article is 91K, that means that there are around 72K applicants which will be processed in 2022 and 2023. Based on the immigration target posted earlier by the government 40K of them will be 2022 and 32K will be in 2023.
Also, according to the posted article, right now there are around 35K cases in the inventory. This means that from the 2022 target they will add around 5K applications to the inventory and these people will get their results by the end of the year.
Of course they've already processed some applicants by now so the real number to be added should technically be less than 5K.
Do you know if IRCC is processing TR to PR applications in the order they are received? For example, I submitted what I think is a very clean non-healthcare, essential worker, English, application on June 10, 2021, with all documents & no omissions, and have heard absolutely nothing since then. However, I've recently read here of others applying a week after me, in the same stream, having at least received their AORs recently. Any suggestions?

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Hello all
I just received the email for PR portal for primary applicant as well as all the dependents.
Do I need to reply for all the dependents too or should I only reply to my email?
Please advise.
thanks

Reactions: yyfish and SmzAmir

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello all
I just received the email for PR portal for primary applicant as well as all the dependents.
Do I need to reply for all the dependents too or should I only reply to my email?
Please advise.
thanks
Congratulations! I am very happy for you!
You need to reply by yourself, but you need to include the requested information for both you and your dependent in the email.

P.S. I remember you were worrying about the status of your application couple of days ago. Finally your journey come to an end :)

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Congratulations! I am very happy for you!
You need to reply by yourself, but you need to include the requested information for both you and your dependent in the email.

P.S. I remember you were worrying about the status of your application couple of days ago. Finally your journey come to an end :)
Yep and thanks

yyfish

Feb 20, 2022
hi all,

Can we apply for express entry program even after getting an AOR from TR2PR pathway.

I applied under IG stream and its been more than three months I have not seen any update on application for TR2PR stream. hence i thought of submitting the application in EE pool . But its not giving me an option to create a profile.
You should check numbers of people in EE pool. I remembered it is around 100K

juanfeyero

Dec 24, 2021
I applied for the TR to PR. However, I didn't receive AOR. I also have a provincial nomination. However, it is paper based.
If I applied for the provincial nominee program and I receive my PR from the TR to PR. Can I receive full refund? or will I lost the processing fees? My concerned is because I have to pay for me, my wife and my dependents.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I applied for the TR to PR. However, I didn't receive AOR. I also have a provincial nomination. However, it is paper based.
If I applied for the provincial nominee program and I receive my PR from the TR to PR. Can I receive full refund? or will I lost the processing fees? My concerned is because I have to pay for me, my wife and my dependents.
For PNP, usually an assessment is required by the province which you have to pay for at the beginning. To the best of my knowledge this fee is not refundable once they start assessing your file. At least that's the case for Ontario.
Based on your message I assume you already did this part.
On the federal side, it's somewhat the same. If they haven't started processing your application yet, you can get a full refund. However, if it's under process, you will only receive a refund for the right of permanent residency fees.
Check the following link for more information:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/refund.asp

Walai6699

Apr 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

just received AOR. Tried to link 5 times unsuccessfully.

for sure that the info is correct. Is there anyone needs to wait for a bit before you can link the application?

thanks,