+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Hello everyone
Please see timeline in signature
Its been almost a month since I submitted the documents and haven't had any updates.
Called IRCC and they said criminality and security in progress.
Is there anything else I can do?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone
Please see timeline in signature
Its been almost a month since I submitted the documents and haven't had any updates.
Called IRCC and they said criminality and security in progress.
Is there anything else I can do?
Criminality check is fast but security check usually takes 1-2 months. You need to wait until these are passed.

Check my post here for details of steps:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/page-1260

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Reactions: SmzAmir

rodrigolsct

May 6, 2020
Hey everyone. I had applied for two different immigration programs : 1st - TR to PR pathway ,2nd - provincial nominee. I only got one application number, and I just got my PR. How do I check which stream I got it from, so I can ask for a refund.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

FMAA

Aug 5, 2021
Hey everyone. I had applied for two different immigration programs : 1st - TR to PR pathway ,2nd - provincial nominee. I only got one application number, and I just got my PR. How do I check which stream I got it from, so I can ask for a refund.
Thanks in advance
if you received eCoPR, it will be written on it under Category: and pecial program
for example
Category:TRPR
Special program: IG

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Bro, People got P.R under T.R 2P.R within weeks, they always do your security and background check while giving you open WP.
That's true bro. But most applications will go through security check again for PR.

"IRCC officers must refer most applications for permanent residence that are made from within Canada (inland) to CSIS for a ‘record check’."

"As per the Security Screening Process manual the service delivery standard for screening permanent resident application within which 80% of the applications are processed is 110 Calendar days."

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-security-screening-comprehensive-guide/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash05

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Yes. So, in this case fill the form for your spouse and send it.
Make sure you include everything from the date mentioned in the request letter.
Good luck!
Hey so they asked today my IMM 5669

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and history from 11-2016 to 03- 2017 and present with no gaps in addresses or activities. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/28
So I never mentioned my past refusals from which country so I guess I have to mention now. I don’t even remember dates or details . What should I right exactly in refusals answers ? Please help

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and history from 11-2016 to 03- 2017 and present with no gaps in addresses or activities. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/28
So I never mentioned my past refusals from which country so I guess I have to mention now. I don’t even remember dates or details . What should I right exactly in refusals answers ? Please help
If it was for Canada mention the application number and type of application. If it's not for Canada, mention the Country and date and application type.
If you don't have the exact date put year or an estimate.
You need to print imm5669 and sign it by hand and then scan it again for upload.
If the file size is large use online free tools to reduce the size.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021

Also, make sure you include the duration mentioned in the request letter. I think that was missing for your original document.

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Also, make sure you include the duration mentioned in the request letter. I think that was missing for your original document.
Yes it was missing in original but what about past refusals I didn’t disclose last form just makes yes to pervious refusal question .
I don’t have details what should I write for that ?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yes it was missing in original but what about past refusals I didn’t disclose last form just makes yes to pervious refusal question .
I don’t have details what should I write for that ?
For details you don't have to explain the refusal reasons. The officer has access to your previously submitted applications and notes.
Just mentioning date and application number in the explanation section are enough.
The only time you need to have more information is when a refusal is from a country other than Canada. Then, you need to include why and when the application was rejected.

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
If it was for Canada mention the application number and type of application. If it's not for Canada, mention the Country and date and application type.
If you don't have the exact date put year or an estimate.
You need to print imm5669 and sign it by hand and then scan it again for upload.
If the file size is large use online free tools to reduce the size.
Thanks a lot for help

Reactions: SmzAmir

NicolasP

Jan 3, 2022
Update:
  • Stream: French-speaking International Graduate
  • Submitted: Aug 7, 2021 (Submitted at 3:04 pm EST)
  • BIL: Jan 25, 2021
  • Linked: Jan 25, 2021
  • Medical exam passed: Jan 25, 2021
  • AOR: Jan 27, 2021
  • ADR: Mar 21, 2022 (proof of income)

xav12

Mar 21, 2022
Applied: 6 May @12:48 pm EST (IG stream).
Linked: 28 Jan 2022
Medical passed: 28 Jan 2022
Biometric refund: 1 Feb 2022
AOR: 2 Feb 2022
MAR 18: I called IRCC, they said they are processing the Criminality check, and the security check won't start till they finish the Criminality and Eligiility checks.
GU1: Mar 19
Mar 21: they requested the birth certificate for my Canadian child (although I have already submitted it upfront through the TR to PR portal).

Does the GU1 mean they have finished the Criminality check? or is it just because they were going to request my child's birth certificate?

Reactions: melorqan

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
That's true bro. But most applications will go through security check again for PR.

"IRCC officers must refer most applications for permanent residence that are made from within Canada (inland) to CSIS for a ‘record check’."

"As per the Security Screening Process manual the service delivery standard for screening permanent resident application within which 80% of the applications are processed is 110 Calendar days."

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/what-is-security-screening-comprehensive-guide/
Thanks. But I ordered GCMS notes and found that the eligibility was passed on 02 Dec 21 with submission of first ADR documents. the background checks would have started after that.