+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Andrea.tr

Oct 25, 2021
Idk if this helps but
I submitted old medical plus an appointment of the new one but never really went ahead with the new one and It says my medical is passed.
Good to know. There are many rumours. Technically, I applied with the medical booking confirmation but then sent the old medical record via webform. I don’t know if the webform is reliable since I never receive any acknowledgments except the automated ones.

Andrea.tr

Oct 25, 2021
Good to know. There are many rumours. Technically, I applied with the medical booking confirmation but then sent the old medical record via webform. I don’t know if the webform is reliable since I never receive any acknowledgments except the automated ones.
Idk if this helps but
I submitted old medical plus an appointment of the new one but never really went ahead with the new one and It says my medical is passed.
Thanks!

rosasl

Oct 25, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please clarify an issue related to the open work permit under TRtoPR? I applied for the open work permit on October 7th and October 8th I got the following update.

"Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until 22nd January or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the Immigration and Refugee"

My original PGWP was to expire on 9th January 2022. Does this mean that I can work after January 31st January if no decision is reached by IRCC? I thought I would be under implied status till they decide. I do not get why they have limited this till 31st January. Has anyone else faced the same problem?

Last edited:

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hello guys, HELP! please

is someone know how much is the max time we can take to submit the in Canada declaration once we logged into the PR portal confirmation, or there is no timeline for that?

Andrea.tr

Oct 25, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please clarify an issue related to the open work permit under TRtoPR? I applied for the open work permit on October 7th and October 8th I got the following update.

"Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until 22nd January or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the Immigration and Refugee"

My original PGWP was to expire on 9th January 2022. Does this mean that I can work after January 31st January if no decision is reached by IRCC? I thought I would be under implied status till they decide. I do not get why they have limited this till 31st January. Has anyone else faced the same problem?
This means a decision will be made before or by Jan 22, 2022.

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

From my understanding, implied status is until decision is made on your application, regardless of the date of the paper you got ( it’s just an automatic letter they sent). Also, no need to stress, you will get a decision on your wp application before that date.

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

From my understanding, implied status is until decision is made on your application, regardless of the date of the paper you got ( it’s just an automatic letter they sent). Also, no need to stress, you will get a decision on your wp application before that date.

freeze10108

Oct 25, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 01:23 PM EST (give or take 1 or 2 minutes)
  • AOR: October 25, 2021, 7:17 PM EST
  • Linked: October 25, 2021, 7:57 PM EST
  • Biometrics requested: -
  • Biometrics given: -
  • Medical Passed: October 23, 2021
  • ADR Request : October 25,2021 - IELTS ORIGINAL TRF (Submitted PDF of online results earlier)
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -
  • COPR: -
  • Processing office: Sydney
Can't upload IELTS results right now because the link gives me a 502 bad gateway error. Submitted a web form for now and will upload when possible.

EDIT: Was able to submit official IELTS proof later in the evening on October 25, 2021 (technically October 26, 2021 EST)

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
anyone got AOR IG Stream time 3.15 to 3.30??

reply plz.....
Yes. I received mine this evening!

Note: I submitted my online application on May 6, 2021, without the PAYMENT RECEIPT because IRCC payment platform had some technical issues that particular day.
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 3:08 PM EST
  • Linked: October 25, 2021, 5:28 PM EST
  • Medical Passed: Not Required (submitted upfront-2018)
  • Biometrics: Not Required
  • AOR: October 25, 2021
  • Payment Receipt & PCC Request: - Uploaded on October 25, 2021
    * Portal Email and Credentials: -

shekhar sv

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
Yes. I received mine this evening!

Note: I submitted my online application on May 6, 2021, without the PAYMENT RECEIPT because IRCC payment platform had some technical issues that particular day.
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 3:08 PM EST
  • Linked: October 25, 2021, 5:28 PM EST
  • Medical Passed: Not Required (submitted upfront-2018)
  • Biometrics: Not Required
  • AOR: October 25, 2021
  • Payment Receipt & PCC Request: - Uploaded on October 25, 2021
    * Portal Email and Credentials: -
which Vo