+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
Hi guys, I was just able to link my application. No AOR yet. I applied on May 6th at 12:40 EST (int. grad). After linking, I see that I passed my medical exam and I also have an additional document request for my police certificate. I have been in Canada since I turned 18 and have never been to any other country for more than 6 months. This is why I didn't apply for a police certificate. What should I do in this case? should I just send them an explanation letter?
I'd recommend you to attach an explanation letter, and meanwhile you are advised to apply for the police check records from RCMP regarding your Canadian history just in case.

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
Hi folks,
Can anyone help me as I am unable to link my file with my gckey account. Anyone else having same problem?
I already done my biometrics though.
will be waiting for your replies.
Thanks in advance.
The BIL request letter and AOR are actually two separate documents from IRCC, typically the AOR indicates that someone is eligible to link his/her account once received. But for most circumstances as I know, people who got their BIL request letter will be able to link their account without the AOR, well your case is just the normal process, don't need to be worried unless you get your AOR but still couldn't link it tho.

arjunchops

Jun 29, 2018
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 01:09 PM EST
  • Linked: Sep 13, 2021, 8:20 PM EST
  • Biometrics requested: Sep 14 9:35 AM
  • Biometrics given: Sep 14
  • Medical Passed: Sep 21, 2021
  • AOR: Sep 14, 2021
  • ADR Request : Sep 13,2021 - IELTS ORIGINAL TRF (Submitted Screenshot earlier)
  • ADR Received: Sep 20, 2021
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -
  • COPR: -

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my application under Graduate Stream on May 6 and I received a message that I need to link my application on my online account on Oct. 15th.
When I did that I noticed that the medical exam is passed.
Time?

Andrea.tr

Oct 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

Someone said if you applied with a medical booking confirmation and then cancelled it, it would appear as pending in your application. Even though you submitted your old medical afterwards, it would not go through. Is it correct?
I received AOR a month ago and it is still pending for medical. I wonder if this is the case.
Let me know if you have relevant experience. Thanks,

swj

Sep 27, 2020
The BIL request letter and AOR are actually two separate documents from IRCC, typically the AOR indicates that someone is eligible to link his/her account once received. But for most circumstances as I know, people who got their BIL request letter will be able to link their account without the AOR, well your case is just the normal process, don't need to be worried unless you get your AOR but still couldn't link it tho.
I am in the same situation. It was almost 3 months, I am not able to link my account.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
I have received my
I received eCOPR via express entry cec yesterday.
I still haven't received aor for my tr to pr application submitted on may 6th. I have requested a refund of the fee via eservices account.

Is there anything else i need to do to withdraw my tr to pr application?
I have requested a refund for my TR to PR application through eservices portal (fee payment). Hopefully I get full refund becasuse I don't have AOR for tr2pr yet.

arjunchops

Jun 29, 2018
Hi everyone,

Someone said if you applied with a medical booking confirmation and then cancelled it, it would appear as pending in your application. Even though you submitted your old medical afterwards, it would not go through. Is it correct?
I received AOR a month ago and it is still pending for medical. I wonder if this is the case.
Let me know if you have relevant experience. Thanks,
Idk if this helps but
I submitted old medical plus an appointment of the new one but never really went ahead with the new one and It says my medical is passed.

Reactions: Andrea.tr

Zahaby

Oct 25, 2021
Hello, did anyone forget to mention that he had a refused US visitor visa in the background form? is that a big problem? thanks

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
Weekly update for my case: IG stream around 12:45 ESt with inland spouse
-Biometrics: received Oct 12, completed Oct 13
-Medical exam: passed Oct 12, change to we do not need medical exam Oct 13
-No AOR No ADR
-Submitted my new address and paystub through Webform to prove I move out of Quebec on Oct 13
-Biometric notice shows in Sydney office
-My spouse's Biometrics refund notification was received on Oct 20, 2021

No further update after that.
Oct 25, 2021