+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Gagan_001

Oct 20, 2021
Hi folks,
Can anyone help me as I am unable to link my file with my gckey account. Anyone else having same problem?
I already done my biometrics though.
will be waiting for your replies.
Thanks in advance.
Same happened with me.. so i made a new account... and tried linking on it.. and it linked.. may be try that. ??

amulet19

Oct 19, 2021
I applied on June 14 health care pathway but I have not received AOR. Does anyone knows if I can start application for open work permit?
I think if your current status is expiring in 4 months time, you can start applying for open work permit.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my application under Graduate Stream on May 6 and I received a message that I need to link my application on my online account on Oct. 15th.
When I did that I noticed that the medical exam is passed.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello, the same was my case. But still they asked me for my PCC even though I was in Canada when I turned 18. So as per their request, I had to apply for a PCC right away. (You could get it done from your local district police station too).

Also if they request for a PCC, there is no other document which you could upload on the portal. It asks for the document number, it’s issue and expiry date, etc. It won’t let you upload until you fill those things out.

So for that just get your PCC done if you had an ADR because eventually we have to listen to them :)
If the pcc expires but haven’t travelled back home, is it still valid because the platform doesn’t let you upload pcc if you enter the expired date