+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
I received eCOPR via express entry cec yesterday.
I still haven't received aor for my tr to pr application submitted on may 6th. I have requested a refund of the fee via eservices account.

Is there anything else i need to do to withdraw my tr to pr application?
You can submit your refund request via Web Form and then give IRCC a call later to follow up and confirm your ticket.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

TrtoPr

Oct 26, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:58 PM EST
  • AOR: October 25, 2021, 7:16 PM EST (CPC-Sydney)
  • Linked: October 25, 2021, 9:28 PM EST
  • Medical Passed: October 22, 2021 (submitted explanation letter on May 6, medical done May 12 but haven't provided it to CIC as was waiting for AOR)
  • Biometrics: Not Required
  • PCC Requested right after the application was linked: - Uploaded on October 25, 2021. I also submitted PCC via webform.

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi Guys,
here is my time line:
Stream: IG with inland spouse
Submission: 13:55 Toronto time
Linked: 21 September
AOR: 7 Oct
Every thing uploaded in front and no ADR requested.

Here is my question:
Now I received an email to link my application, However I already linked it. So Do I need to create a new account and link it again?
Also do you think that they asked for Additional documents but I don't see in my profile so they ask to link again?

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi Guys,
here is my time line:
Stream: IG with inland spouse
Submission: 13:55 Toronto time
Linked: 21 September
AOR: 7 Oct
Every thing uploaded in front and no ADR requested.

Here is my question:
Now I received an email to link my application, However I already linked it. So Do I need to create a new account and link it again?
Also do you think that they asked for Additional documents but I don't see in my profile so they ask to link again?
Hello,
That email is an automated message, I guess they are sending that when an officer is assigned to evaluate the documents. I don't think you need to create a new account.
I read that some people are asked to submit additional document but by default there is no place to upload any document in your application. It will only work if you are asked to do so.

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hello,
That email is an automated message, I guess they are sending that when an officer is assigned to evaluate the documents. I don't think you need to create a new account.
I read that some people are asked to submit additional document but by default there is no place to upload any document in your application. It will only work if you are asked to do so.
I linked my new account now and I saw they refunded the bio fees.
hopefully it is a good sign.

Reactions: Tomican

iceboat

Apr 22, 2021
hey, i submitted mine @ 12:14 pm and haven't got anything till date too (no link). Have called IRCC many times, all they ask me is to wait.
I feel a little relaxed seeing others in the same boat as well. I applied at 12:15 pm and haven't received anything (no AOR / no link). Very curious how they are actually processing the applications. It seems like first come first serve but with some anomalies.

snooplion

May 6, 2021
I just got my application number and was able to link my account despite withdrawing my application by asking for a refund in August, and getting the full refund. Did this happen to anyone else?

I applied May 6th around 1pm

Last edited:

shoaib5

May 31, 2021
I just got my application number and was able to link my account despite withdrawing my application by asking for a refund in August. Did this happen to anyone else?

I applied May 6th around 1pm
Same thing happened with me. I applied around 12pm on May 6th.

I went to the receipt payment portal and applied for refund. Got the full refund within a week.

My First application got linked when I was trying to add my second application.

snooplion

May 6, 2021
Same thing happened with me. I applied around 12pm on May 6th.

I went to the receipt payment portal and applied for refund. Got the full refund within a week.

My First application got linked when I was trying to add my second application.
What did you end up doing about the first application? I applied through CEC so I don't want the TR 2 PR one anymore. I was under the impression they would just ignore it since there was no payment