+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ajjj

Jun 20, 2021
I think they gonna start reviewing by categories soon. It doesn’t make sense to reviewing by time.
They need more French speaker, more health care …. I believe soon we will get a huge update on the way they are treating the applications
Probably not, I think it's by time; they did basically say "first come, first serve"; it wouldn't be fair if someone applied in the second hour through the IG stream, then another person applied one month after, but in another stream; and the second gets his AOR first.

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Congratulations to those who got their AORs!
Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:20 AM EST)
Medical: Passed.
PCC request: Provided a Letter of Explanation stating delay in processing at Indian Embassy due to COVID
Biometrics request:--
AOR: --

Hopefully rest of the applications also start getting processed soon!

PRdreamerCanada

Jun 24, 2021
PCC request: Provided a Letter of Explanation stating delay in processing at Indian Embassy due to COVID

Congratulations

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021

Did you got AOR as well ?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021

12:20 am or pm ?

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Nope , I haven’t tried yet .. I don’t know how to link
Can you tell me how to do it on my GCkey account? Thanks
When you login to your account you will see a blue sentence that says if you don’t see your application you can link. Click on that and then chose your request which is tr-pr pathway then enter your information like name or passport info. If they started your file, you will be able to link if not it means that they have not reviewed your application.

Joshua567

Jun 21, 2021
Hello,
If you got your AOR does that mean that you have met the requirements?? Or does it mean that they only started looking at your file??

Prakash39965

Apr 24, 2021
What should I expect after this webform reply? I applied online and didn't get any document request as stated on the mail
Dear Client,

Thank you for your email. If you are providing additional documents, as request by IRCC, and have applied online, you must submit these additional documents through your secure IRCC account. If you want to update the information on your online application, but have NOT been requested to do so, we will open up a document request in your application so that you can upload the documents. Only additional documents provided for paper applications will be uploaded to your file by the mission.

Please be advised that we can only assist in applications where India is the primary office. If you submitted and application under a permanent resident economic category, your application may be processed in Canada. You should submit the webform and indicate that you applied online via economic immigration and your additional document will be sent to the appropriate office. The mission may not be able to access your file to create. Please ensure to add your application number to the webform.

Please note there is a file size limit of 4MB per file. If your file is too big, find out how to reduce the files size.

If IRCC has not requested any document, allow 5 business days from the day you receive this email before uploading your documents to your online application. You can log in using your secure IRCC account. Please note that your documents will not be uploaded by the mission.

Please note that if you’re a student outside Canada, you may request to change your DLI prior to entering Canada if your visa has not yet been approved by IRCC. If you change your DLI after submitting your study permit and your application is still in progress, you must submit/upload a new letter of acceptance. If your visa has already been approved, you must submit a new application and pay the appropriate fees online

Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our Twitter/Facebook/YouTube links below.

MA01448

Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-Commissariat du Canada

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, India

e-mail: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
With the pace at which AORs are coming, i will probably get mine in august/september. I will finish my 1 year express entry experience next week. I think I’ll wait until end of July, and then apply for express entry and retract my tr2pr application.

Seems like cec ee applications are getting processed quickly. Even if they’re not, at least there’s familiar expectation with the process. But with tr2pr, there is no idea what/when to expect.

What do y’all say?

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese