+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

FarzanHyder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Guys ! I just received my AoR. For those whose the officer is requesting Additional docs. Is that being asked in the AOR itself or is it coming as an update in the portal ? Because in the received PDF it doesn’t say about requiring any additional docs.

Applied - 9:16 AM PST, IG stream

Thanks in Advance !

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Guys ! I just received my AoR. For those whose the officer is requesting Additional docs. Is that being asked in the AOR itself or is it coming as an update in the portal ? Because in the received PDF it doesn’t say about requiring any additional docs.

Applied - 9:16 AM PST, IG stream

Thanks in Advance !
that will be asked, just keep checking ur application status.

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Shah1005

Jul 2, 2021
Hi Guys,
I have applied under IG Stream, Applied at 12:19 PM EST. Anyone getting AOR at 12:19 PM EST ? Just bit worried.
And How much time is allotted to submit the medical. As, I'm still waiting for my medical appointment ?

PavRaj

Jun 22, 2021
Hello Guys, this may help everyone who received an additional request for Police Certificates:

I just got off from a call with IRCC agent, and she very particularly specified that you only need to provide Police Clearance Certificates for all other countries except Canada where you stayed for more than 6 months after turning 18 years of age.

I specifically asked that I only stayed in my home country before coming to Canada, so she said you only need to provide/upload a police certificate for your home country and no need to submit RCMP or any other check specific to Canada.

Good Luck everyone and I hope this helps!!

Gaurav D

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Punjab india
Category........
Hello Guys, this may help everyone who received an additional request for Police Certificates:

I just got off from a call with IRCC agent, and she very particularly specified that you only need to provide Police Clearance Certificates for all other countries except Canada where you stayed for more than 6 months after turning 18 years of age.

I specifically asked that I only stayed in my home country before coming to Canada, so she said you only need to provide/upload a police certificate for your home country and no need to submit RCMP or any other check specific to Canada.

Good Luck everyone and I hope this helps!!
Yes, no need to upload PCC from Canada. If they ask then we need to do, some people just upload everything to be in a better place.

Reactions: INDERPREET_SINGH

Adrienbarco

Jun 8, 2021
Vernon
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Probably not, I think it's by time; they did basically say "first come, first serve"; it wouldn't be fair if someone applied in the second hour through the IG stream, then another person applied one month after, but in another stream; and the second gets his AOR first.
First come first serve on each stream probably at the moment
They will find a way to be more efficient. First come first serve on each streams not all streams together would make more sense

Reactions: Mike7171

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
With the pace at which AORs are coming, i will probably get mine in august/september. I will finish my 1 year express entry experience next week. I think I’ll wait until end of July, and then apply for express entry and retract my tr2pr application.

Seems like cec ee applications are getting processed quickly. Even if they’re not, at least there’s familiar expectation with the process. But with tr2pr, there is no idea what/when to expect.

What do y’all say?
I dont recommend withdrawing. IRCC has said that they aim to process 40,000 applications within this year. This means many TR to PR applicants will get their COPR within 6 months. That's pretty quick on a grand scheme of things because CEC EEs are taking more than a year to process (i know people that have been waiting on that for almost 1.5 years now)

Reactions: Renee2219

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I dont recommend withdrawing. IRCC has said that they aim to process 40,000 applications within this year. This means many TR to PR applicants will get their COPR within 6 months. That's pretty quick on a grand scheme of things because CEC EEs are taking more than a year to process (i know people that have been waiting on that for almost 1.5 years now)
It depends, CEC apps from last year are taking longer. But 2021 CEC's are being processed pretty fast, on Wednesday a May 18th app got Portal Email, in under 2 months!

Reactions: Tomican

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
It depends, CEC apps from last year are taking longer. But 2021 CEC's are being processed pretty fast, on Wednesday a May 18th app got Portal Email, in under 2 months!
Wow, that's impressively fast. I am eligible for CEC so I might jump on this boat as well then. Looking at your sig, I am guessing both TR to PR and CEC applications can go on without conflict (once we receive a COPR we withdraw / refund the other)

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Wow, that's impressively fast. I am eligible for CEC so I might jump on this boat as well then. Looking at your sig, I am guessing both TR to PR and CEC applications can go on without conflict (once we receive a COPR we withdraw / refund the other)
You will lost processing fee :)

Dhaval78

Jun 28, 2021
Hi, everyone
I'm an international student Just want to ask that under the non health care workers can I count my overtime work to sum up 1560 hrs. I'm working in convience store since Sep 2019 and still working.
Please help