+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my PR application in International Students Stream(TR to PR pathway). I have added my spouse and my baby with me in this profile.

My and my son information is accurate but i filled my spouse last name incorrect. Her last name in all documents is SAINI, but I mistakenly filled KAUR in that field and I
did this mistake on the front page of the application where immigration asked this question.

Will I be able to correct this mistake later when i will receive AOR, or this mistake will not be corrected.

Can please somebody guide me on this issue, I will really apricate the help.

Thanks.

I would say wait until you get AOR, then they might ask you the question why you did that? if not open a web form and let them know as soon as you get the AOR or if you are able to link the application. I don't think that'll be a big issue.

I also suggest you give a call to IRCC and tell them about your situation, later you can reference this call saying that you already discussed it with them if any problem occurred.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
In IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada do we have print and sign it than submit online? Because consent to declaration of applicant I cannot write my name. Please reply.
IRCC tweeted about it on May 5th. You don't need any signatures on your forms.

Reactions: hello2018

smilesmile

Jul 2, 2021
Hello,
I have two questions for everyone!
I applied for TR to PR Pathway international graduate at the number of around 12000.

1. I am wondering what is going to happen if I couldn't summit ROE but schedule and employment agreement (this is a letter that every employee must sign before work). Will this matter to receive AOR?
  2. I know that it took about 2 months to process around 1700 applications. And when this program launched, this was announced that it will be finished this year. Do you think this pathway's processing time would take longer than it was planned? (until next year or more?)

Thank you very much!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
In IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada do we have print and sign it than submit online? Because consent to declaration of applicant I cannot write my name. Please reply.
The Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] must be validated with 2D barcodes.

Make sure that
  • you properly validate your answers when filling out this form
  • the 2D barcodes are properly generated
If the 2D barcodes are missing or can’t be machine read for any reason, the application will be returned to you without being processed.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#step2

Reactions: hello2018