+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
For the people who is considering to withdraw the application, here is what I received from IRCC:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your request to withdraw your application under the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway. If you wish to withdraw your application, we invite you to follow the applicable instructions below.

If you did not receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your application:

In order to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.

Once a refund is issued, the responsible office will be unable to process the application without the applicable fees, which will result in your application being refused.

Please note that if you submitted a second application with the same fee receipt as in the first application, requesting a refund will result in the refusal of both applications.

If you receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your application before receiving the refund and would still like to withdraw your application:

We invite you to send us a signed written request before a final decision is reached in your file by submitting an IRCC Web form (please attach the signed letter). Your signed written request must include:

Your full name,Your date of birth,Your address,The date you submitted your application,Your client ID/UCI (if you have one),The type of application (TR to PR pathway),The reason for the withdrawal, andA copy of the e-Payment receipt.

What happens next?

The office will review your letter and let you know if your request to withdraw your application has been accepted. Please note that a withdrawal request will only be considered if permanent residence status has not been granted yet.

How refunds are issued:

· The amount of the refund, if approved, will depend on the processing stage of your application. If the processing of your application:

has not started, you will be refunded the total amount.has started, only the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) will be refunded.

· If you requested a withdrawal for an application already in process and your withdrawal request was accepted:

o a refund should be issued within 16 weeks.

· If processing has not started, the refund will be automatically issued on the credit card or the prepaid card used to make the payment. This usually takes a few days.

o If we can't refund your payment to your credit/prepaid card or you paid with an Interac® debit card, a cheque will be issued. This could take up to 8 weeks.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you:

Change of addressHelp Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Honestly I don't think it's a good idea to withdraw it before receiving aor, unless you're eligible of other programs or invited by EE.

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
For the people who is considering to withdraw the application, here is what I received from IRCC:

Good day,

We have received your request to withdraw your application under the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway. If you wish to withdraw your application, we invite you to follow the applicable instructions below.

In order to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.

Once a refund is issued, the responsible office will be unable to process the application without the applicable fees, which will result in your application being refused.

Please note that if you submitted a second application with the same fee receipt as in the first application, requesting a refund will result in the refusal of both applications.

If you receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your application before receiving the refund and would still like to withdraw your application:

We invite you to send us a signed written request before a final decision is reached in your file by submitting an IRCC Web form (please attach the signed letter). Your signed written request must include:

Your full name,Your date of birth,Your address,The date you submitted your application,Your client ID/UCI (if you have one),The type of application (TR to PR pathway),The reason for the withdrawal, andA copy of the e-Payment receipt.

What happens next?

The office will review your letter and let you know if your request to withdraw your application has been accepted. Please note that a withdrawal request will only be considered if permanent residence status has not been granted yet.

How refunds are issued:

· The amount of the refund, if approved, will depend on the processing stage of your application. If the processing of your application:

has not started, you will be refunded the total amount.has started, only the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) will be refunded.

· If you requested a withdrawal for an application already in process and your withdrawal request was accepted:

· If processing has not started, the refund will be automatically issued on the credit card or the prepaid card used to make the payment. This usually takes a few days.

o If we can't refund your payment to your credit/prepaid card or you paid with an Interac® debit card, a cheque will be issued. This could take up to 8 weeks.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you:

Change of addressHelp Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
It means refusal of the application. If we apply again in any other program we have to mentioned this in the background declaration? Refusal of permanent residence in canada?

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021

Good day,

What happens next?

How refunds are issued:

It means refusal of the application. If we apply again in any other program we have to mentioned this in the background declaration? Refusal of permanent residence in canada
Honestly I don't think it's a good idea to withdraw it before receiving aor, unless you're eligible of other programs or invited by EE.
do you have an ITA for CEC?

Gill@1991

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Did the email go to the email address that we used for signing up at the tr to pr portal?
Also, is that instruction only for international student??
Thanks so much please reply.

I remember the chatty lawyer guy Mark Holthe saying in the youtube video that if you didn't attach paystub you are probably out of luck, according to the new email that got sent out. lol
They said any proof of employment means if you attach job letter but did not attach the paystub thats fine according to the list of new 4 documents .so don’t worry

Gill@1991

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Anyone who did not upload a paystub ?
I just uploaded my recent job letter but not a pay stub but according to the 4 documents list they said any form of employment so don’t think so it would be an issue .or may be they can ask for pay stub after aor what do you think guys?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Anyone who did not upload a paystub ?
I just uploaded my recent job letter but not a pay stub but according to the 4 documents list they said any form of employment so don’t think so it would be an issue .or may be they can ask for pay stub after aor what do you think guys?
I think, throw the dice.... since only IRCC knows the corrected one :)

Reactions: canadawonderland

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
It means refusal of the application. If we apply again in any other program we have to mentioned this in the background declaration? Refusal of permanent residence in canada?
Before I requested refund, I've resubmitted another application under non healthcare Essential worker stream. By the time I submited, I didn't receive any refusal letter or aor. So I didn't mention that in the 5669 form. But Once I receive aor from the new application, I will send them a LOE to explain it. Now, It's all about waiting. If the aor is not coming in 3 months, I think I will try ee when I will be eligible.

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Before I requested refund, I've resubmitted another application under non healthcare Essential worker stream. By the time I submited, I didn't receive and refusal letter or aor. So I didn't mention that in the 5669 form. But Once I receive aor from the new application, I will send them a LOE to explain it. Now, It's all about waiting. If the aor is not coming in 3 months, I think I will try ee when I will be eligible.
I requested a refund first and submitted a webform for withdrawal of my TR to PR then I submitted my application for CEC. But in my LOE i mentioned that i requested for a refund and withdraw my application for my TR to PR application.

Sahil C Patel

Jun 4, 2021
Quick question about police certificates. In the guide it says:
"You and your family members don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada."

So If I've only lived in Canada since I turned 18, I shouldn't need a police certificate. But the application portal has it as mandatory. What did people in this situation do?
Put loe

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
I think around 2700-3000 because I submitted around 9:23 EST ( becoz fee portal was down) until that time I think 2200 count of submitted application .
Do you mean AM or PM. As far as I know I have applied for my nephew at 8:20 pm (submission email received) and we didn’t check the number of applicant but next day we saw it was around 1300 so we don’t think it’s 2200 on May 6 for non essential worker. I just want to know if it below 500 applicants on May 6th then looking at pace of intl grad stream. This should be more quicker.

beekmbo

Jun 16, 2021
Hello, I am trying to apply for TR to PR pathway non-essential worker. I am eligible however I recently was denied PR under CEC with the claim that my Canadian experience was not satisfactory. I came to Canada as an international student and graduated back in 2017. Got a post graduate and tried to get a NoC b job. I have a few issues though that I want some clarity on. 2018 I accumulated 902 hours of work from a non essential job and 2019 (to buy myself some time) I applied for Study visa which came with a work permit tied to it. I was however worked since I could not afford tuition and in 2020 August when that work permit was soon expiring I applied again for PR and a bridging work permit. But unfortunately like I mentioned, it got denied however I had received the bridging work permit (which I’m still using). Between the time I received this BWP and now I have accumulated the work experience required and hours needed for this TR to PR stream. My concern however is, if I apply with this experience within the past 3 years (post grad WP and BWP experience) will the Study/work visa I received a k in 2019 affect my new application? Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated. I’m desperately wanting to apply in this new pool but don’t want to risk being queried about that study/work permit.

Chaychay12

Jun 16, 2021
just a heads up for people who applied essential worker stream. my IEC visa is gonna be expired on the 28th June, even if I was aware that I was not eligible for applying for BOWP, I did yesterday. Of course, I wrote an explanation letter which is including my situation. I just received a letter from them, I really want to post screenshot of it but I actually don’t know how.. anyways it says
“Please attach this letter to your present work permit number _________ as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until October 13, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working.

I guess this is good sign?! I have a question “until a decision is made on your application whichever is first”. Do you think they are talking about TR to PR application or application for BOWP?
Anyways, I guess there might be a lot of people who are at the same situation with me. Also on the website says nothing regarding you can’t apply for OWP if you applied for Tr to Pr. So give it a shot!