+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
thanks you very much
I found this information from IRCC website, it is more details

What to bring
When you go to your appointment for the medical exam, you must bring:
  • proper identification – at least 1 government-issued document with your photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card
    • You may also use a Canadian driver’s license, but only in Canada
  • eye glasses or contact lenses, if you wear them
  • any medical reports or test results that you have for any previous or existing medical conditions
  • a list of your current medications
  • the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you don’t get an upfront medical exam
    • We’ll send you this form
  • If the panel physician doesn’t use eMedical, you must bring 4 recent photographs.
    • Contact the panel physician before your appointment to find out.
Bring any proof of previous vaccination for COVID-19, if you have one.
  • This is not mandatory.
  • The panel physician will include this record with your exam.
If you are referred for an x-ray or other tests, you may be asked to present your identification again when you go for those tests.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I found this information from IRCC website, it is more details

What to bring
When you go to your appointment for the medical exam, you must bring:
  • proper identification – at least 1 government-issued document with your photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card
    • You may also use a Canadian driver’s license, but only in Canada
  • eye glasses or contact lenses, if you wear them
  • any medical reports or test results that you have for any previous or existing medical conditions
  • a list of your current medications
  • the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you don’t get an upfront medical exam
    • We’ll send you this form
  • If the panel physician doesn’t use eMedical, you must bring 4 recent photographs.
    • Contact the panel physician before your appointment to find out.
Bring any proof of previous vaccination for COVID-19, if you have one.
  • This is not mandatory.
  • The panel physician will include this record with your exam.
If you are referred for an x-ray or other tests, you may be asked to present your identification again when you go for those tests.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html
I just went for medical today, all I took was passport with me !
The clinic had already emailed me forms to fill and send them back.

Reactions: Tomican

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
Any idea ? How many total applicants submitted application on May 6th for non essential workers stream? No response till date for any non-essential worker stream.

byqc

May 26, 2021
I do not know if this is ok to post here, but:

I sent a message to a consultant, but did not hire. Later, I found he created a blog post with a part of my email (copy and paste of a phrase in my email, let's assume it "A"), and embedded it into a totally different story which depicts the person (me) like one with an inappropriate behavior. I find the blog by chance, and then complained it to the consultant. But his reply was no more than distorting the fact about his behavior by saying that he did not reveal the fact "B" about me. Furthermore, he harassed me by forging a story that I PURPOSEFULLY LIED about my past visa refusal and decided not to do anything assuming that the immigration officers are not competent enough to find it.

As people here know, I have been trying to fix my honest mistake (and I said so to the consultant), and that's why I reached him!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Anyone please
It depends on where you come from. If you are from countries, such as Asia, where the yyyy-mm-dd are their format . Then the LOE may help. just a habit.
Moreover, mixed up mm-dd in hurry, I think it is not a big error, but you still need a LOE too.... It is not YOUR birth day. Don't worry too much.

Reactions: namastevoila

seung2613

Mar 18, 2017
The email that we received
Did the email go to the email address that we used for signing up at the tr to pr portal?
Also, is that instruction only for international student??
Thanks so much please reply.

I remember the chatty lawyer guy Mark Holthe saying in the youtube video that if you didn't attach paystub you are probably out of luck, according to the new email that got sent out. lol

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Thanks so much! Do you think correcting in the PR application is Okay or letter of explanation is absolutely necessary. I am worried that by pointing out an innocent mistake could turn into more investigation. Besides, I am I already rectifying it in the PR application. What do you think?
You make your choice.

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I did it, the gave me an appointment, my wife and Son was there but they didn't entertain stating we can't. I emailed them again but no response, that correspondence should be enough to upload?
yes, you tried more than enough! Just upload proof of what you have done so far in order to get the medical done.

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
For the people who is considering to withdraw the application, here is what I received from IRCC:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your request to withdraw your application under the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway. If you wish to withdraw your application, we invite you to follow the applicable instructions below.

If you did not receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your application:

In order to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.

Once a refund is issued, the responsible office will be unable to process the application without the applicable fees, which will result in your application being refused.

Please note that if you submitted a second application with the same fee receipt as in the first application, requesting a refund will result in the refusal of both applications.

If you receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your application before receiving the refund and would still like to withdraw your application:

We invite you to send us a signed written request before a final decision is reached in your file by submitting an IRCC Web form (please attach the signed letter). Your signed written request must include:

Your full name,Your date of birth,Your address,The date you submitted your application,Your client ID/UCI (if you have one),The type of application (TR to PR pathway),The reason for the withdrawal, andA copy of the e-Payment receipt.

What happens next?

The office will review your letter and let you know if your request to withdraw your application has been accepted. Please note that a withdrawal request will only be considered if permanent residence status has not been granted yet.

How refunds are issued:

· The amount of the refund, if approved, will depend on the processing stage of your application. If the processing of your application:

has not started, you will be refunded the total amount.has started, only the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) will be refunded.

· If you requested a withdrawal for an application already in process and your withdrawal request was accepted:

o a refund should be issued within 16 weeks.

· If processing has not started, the refund will be automatically issued on the credit card or the prepaid card used to make the payment. This usually takes a few days.

o If we can't refund your payment to your credit/prepaid card or you paid with an Interac® debit card, a cheque will be issued. This could take up to 8 weeks.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you:

Change of addressHelp Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.