+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jb24

Jul 18, 2022
if you got 2 GUs then you're near. Congrats!
But I have seen a pattern with Whithorse files - Criminality in progress since long, security and eligibility being not started.
I think it's definitely this criminality guy who's being a pain in the butt of all applicants. Probably he's no longer with IRCC or is just ignoring responsibility and munching on that fat govt. salary. He will soon be caught and fired for sure. I dunno why Priscilla or any journalist is not putting pressure on these Whitehorse employees

Thanks, I hope I get it soon and all the people who are waiting for two years now.
Have a safe and happy trip to India maxiie.

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Recently, I took a research about why there are difference processing times between immigration applications of IRCC.
One of the most possible reason is that the security screening processing time are quite different, it is one of the step of background check.
So please do not argue IRCC's employee, they are just the normal people like you and me, I think the management system in IRCC could be the most possible have some issue, need to be improved.

Below information come from the article I found, it helps me, and I wish it could help you all.
if you want to know more details, please go to this address :

All about Security Screening
(https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/)
Background check (BGC) is a procedure to verify the criminal and/or security background of visa applicants to ensure they’re admissible to Canada. Background check is a generic term for criminality check, security screening and information sharing.
Security screening is usually the last step in the application process (for PNP applicants, this starts early in the process). Only after an officer makes a final determination on eligibility, will the security screening commence.
Security screening can be done via a “record check” or a “comprehensive check”.
A “record check” is a standard check that is conducted by CSIS for most inland applications. A “comprehensive check” on the other hand is conducted by all security screening partners
What can be done if it is taking too long to clear security screening?
If the application has crossed 2-3 months post Review of Eligibility, then the likelihood of it being in security screening is very high. Most security checks are done within 1 month though it can take longer, up to 1 to 2 years, if its in enhanced screening. If it has been more than 2 months since Eligibility Review was “Passed” and security has not yet concluded, then the application may be in enhanced screening.
In cases where the applicant has been waiting for over a year and application seems stuck in security screening you can consider filing a writ of mandamus. A writ of mandamus is a legal remedy in which a federal court forces a subordinate agency (such as IRCC) to act when the processing delay has been “unreasonable.”

Last edited:

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Recently, I took a research about why there are difference processing times between immigration applications of IRCC.
One of the most possible reason is that the security screening processing time are quite different, it is one of the step of background check.
So please do not argue IRCC's employee, they are just the normal people like you and me, I think the management system in IRCC could be the most possible have some issue, need to be improved.

Below information come from the article I found, it helps me, and I wish it could help you all.

dude we have the same application number the first 6 letters/ numbers. Its definitely an officer issue. Dont know if there is prejudice going on in this process

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
yeah the officers in charge of those are the worst it looks like
Even e0027. It doesn’t matter file#. Recently another guy who applied on 15 July with E0027 got approved. But his file was at Calgary but if you’re with bad luck stuck with Whitehorse then you’re screwed

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

I have already applied for cbsa & gcms notes in past. I think I will apply for csis notes now

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
dude we have the same application number the first 6 letters/ numbers. Its definitely an officer issue. Dont know if there is prejudice going on in this process
I have no idea, we don’t have all the data, just by guessing.
Since IRCC had done lots of terrible things, I can’t trust their management system 100%.

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I have no idea, we don’t have all the data, just by guessing.
Since IRCC had done lots of terrible things, I can’t trust their management system 100%.
They will continue to keep their corrupted system like that and no one from IRCC or government knows what people like us experience while waiting for PR under this stream. They dont want to communicate with us and we are unable to contact with them.
I wonder how long would it take for someone that are experiencing mental breakdown from this uncertainty goes berserk. Well, if that happens and media comes in and raises awareness, perhaps government will have "action/promise" on improving their system. Just like how we saw the case of Inactive Officer last December 2022

Reactions: maxiie

joeyeoj

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't think this info is going to be helpful at all but for what it's worth, I requested for CBSA notes in February and it showed that my case's primary office is Whitehorse IRCC. But when i looked at my eCOPR, it was issued at the Montreal office. I'd like to think that the other offices are helping out the Whitehorse office.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr