>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi I am not sure if me and a few others' files are just left in the inventory of a Whitehorse officer who is no longer with IRCC or is on sick leave or something? because nothing seems to have happened to file since real long even after agent put a note. how to know what's happening to the file or is it getting dusted? Not even gcms will tell you that. Please help. I can no longer just sit and wait because of this Whitehorse clown

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Hi I am not sure if me and a few others' files are just left in the inventory of a Whitehorse officer who is no longer with IRCC or is on sick leave or something? because nothing seems to have happened to file since real long even after agent put a note. how to know what's happening to the file or is it getting dusted? Not even gcms will tell you that. Please help. I can no longer just sit and wait because of this Whitehorse clown
same here. I am also getting angry and impatience day by day.

rajveer1061

May 2, 2022
I finally received PR confirmation portal today. I have a question. I recently got married and raised webform as well but didnt get any respond yet. Can I inform IRCC through confirmation portal email about my marital status?

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
same here. I am also getting angry and impatience day by day.
Seriously, I think the only way we can help from is from news media or something like that.
We cannot go on strike like IRCC is doing right now since no care if we do so. We cannot send email or talk with any of officers that are handling our applications. We can of course put our case in court but it's individual and very expensive and not effective either.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Canada's Federal Court saw more new immigration proceedings in 2022 than any of the past 30 years, which some lawyers say is a sign of an overburdened system.

Recent statistics posted to the court's website show more than 70 per cent of its cases were tied to immigration and refugees as of late 2022.

In total, the court saw 13,487 new immigration proceedings in 2022, up from 9,761 in 2021 and 6,424 in 2020, according to the office of Chief Justice Paul Crampton.

Lawyers who work with immigration applications say the surge in proceedings making their way to the Federal Court is a response to delays and refusals at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/federal-court-immigration-cases-canada-2022-1.6778677

Reactions: CherAmie

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
hello guys, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
I am also one of the Whitehorse victims but apart from that I got my PGWP extension but with the wrong address somewhere in Mississauga where I never lived, I have lived in east york for so long, what should I do, can't reach them on the phone and I really need to go home...I feel stuck in all aspects,
PLEASE HELP IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT IT, IT WILL BE REALLY APPRECIATED.
Try calling them (1-888-242-2100) and raise an urgent webform

Reactions: Thor@47

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
I got a reply for the web form that I raised two months ago and the reply me with the same thing saying we are processing your application and will contact me once they have reached the result

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I got a reply for the web form that I raised two months ago and the reply me with the same thing saying we are processing your application and will contact me once they have reached the result
Yes I got one as well

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I got my PR card by mail on April 17 (eCOPR March 31, 2023), however my husband’s card still under review. Is someone in the same situation?

Last edited: