+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
fkin sadist officer & Minister, I hope Karma comes back to hunt them & their family for ruining my life
they had And are ruining many life, my job is depressed and very stressful but I can’t quit because I have no pr yet and my work permit extension is expired too, and the worst my wife is pregnant and we have no insurance coverage because of that, Inmigration Canadian system is not fair

• Sad
Reactions: maxiie

Rk21

Mar 24, 2023
Congratulations timeline pls
applied 6 may 2021 at 2:30 pm Vancouver time. International graduates
application# E00254****
aor never received
File linked may 16 2022
Medical pass may 13 2022
Long silence for almost year send many webform and applied twice gcms notes never received
Feb 20 2023 ghost update.
Feb 22 Adr proof of payment recipe. I didn’t payed my rpf fee so i payed and submitted same day.
Feb 27 Adr schedule A and pcc.
Feb 28 submitted both documents.
March 1 document uploaded on gc account
March 6 called ircc eligibility pass.
March 7 document received email came. On gc account showing documents in review.
March 15 called ircc told eligibility pass medical passed, security not started Criminality and info sharing in process.
March 16 ghost update.
March 23 ghost update 8 am and 8:24am pr approval email. Same day portal request.
March 27 ecopr at 12pm pst

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
applied 6 may 2021 at 2:30 pm Vancouver time. International graduates
application# E00254****
aor never received
File linked may 16 2022
Medical pass may 13 2022
Long silence for almost year send many webform and applied twice gcms notes never received
Feb 20 2023 ghost update.
Feb 22 Adr proof of payment recipe. I didn’t payed my rpf fee so i payed and submitted same day.
Feb 27 Adr schedule A and pcc.
Feb 28 submitted both documents.
March 1 document uploaded on gc account
March 6 called ircc eligibility pass.
March 7 document received email came. On gc account showing documents in review.
March 15 called ircc told eligibility pass medical passed, security not started Criminality and info sharing in process.
March 16 ghost update.
March 23 ghost update 8 am and 8:24am pr approval email. Same day portal request.
March 27 ecopr at 12pm pst
still I have hope, my case is same day as yours. Mine a long silence almost one year and I did everything like you

Reactions: CherAmie

bahram2263

Jul 10, 2020
fkin sadist officer & Minister, I hope Karma comes back to hunt them & their family for ruining my life
Bro! I submitted my PR application on 6 May and LITERALLY, all people on that day passed except me :)) What is the point of overthinking of a process that you don't have a damn slight influence lol Sometimes I just forgot that I have submitted my application!!! Chill and relax! this is only thing that we can do

mrpackman

Jan 21, 2023
Bro! I submitted my PR application on 6 May and LITERALLY, all people on that day passed except me :)) What is the point of overthinking of a process that you don't have a damn slight influence lol Sometimes I just forgot that I have submitted my application!!! Chill and relax! this is only thing that we can do
that's not true, there're many of us left just like you. Just keep waiting otherwise apply under different PR stream, nothing is stopping you from that.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
they had And are ruining many life, my job is depressed and very stressful but I can’t quit because I have no pr yet and my work permit extension is expired too, and the worst my wife is pregnant and we have no insurance coverage because of that, Inmigration Canadian system is not fair
I don't have job since long, they had screwed up my trv application earlier so I couldn't go home for months. Now I got trv but so close but can't go on without job now. That's why I am super pissed. I don't have health card since 3 years because of hopping provinces, and some laws related to the criteria of provinces

gprg23

Dec 7, 2022
Even if you work permit expired you and your wife have the right to receive medical attention for six months while you are waiting for IRCC answer, I was in the same situation.
And I sent the receipt of my work permit extension with a letter explain it to the MSP and tell them your wife need medical attention as soon as possible, they renewed mine in a week. Then send a web form to IRCC and ask for a quick process in your WP and I received mine in one month after I sent the web form.

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Hey guys, I got my portal request and PR approval letter today. Thanks for everyone posting their updates and everyone who has been patiently answering questions. I think things are looking up. Hang in there and hopefully all of us will get approved this year!
congrats, what is your application number and place of application submission?

Reactions: joeyeoj